• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do You Wear Underwear With Slim Casual Pants?

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am hoping it can be a useful educational guide and not end up in DT, so let's try...
Some women and men enjoy wearing their slim fit pants without underwear,
either because it feels erotic, or perhaps just to get a nicer line on the pants without underwear lines peeking through. Others, (the majority I suspect) will always wear underwear.
Which are you? Secondly, what types of undies work best with slim fit pants for you?

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Underwear=always

I think a close fitting boxer brief is best. I don't think men should be wearing slacks tight enough for that to show through

jmoody15

Reaction score
Whenever I'm worried about such lines, I go for the Underarmour Boxerjocks. I love those things...

Wess

Reaction score
Really? Is this even a question? I've got more things to worry about than underwear lines.

Underwear at all times. Boxers.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, when I read the title I was like: "Here we go, another obvious troll, let DT this threak"
devil.gif
. But then I saw the username, a rather serious poster, I was like "huh ??
eh.gif
confused.gif
" So I guess I will take the bait and vote on the poll without any answer.

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boxers. There is no reason they would show. To go without is uncivilized >.>;

Peak and Pine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Some women and men enjoy wearing their slim fit pants without underwear...

Who? Who would enjoy this, or enjoy seeing this, except you apparently.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No underpants? Filthy habit - I assume you burn the trousers after wearing once.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBR
No underpants? Filthy habit - I assume you burn the trousers after wearing once.

No, he might sell them on ebay. Mint, worn once condition. That's it, I am not buying from ebay anymore.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you don't wear underwear, the back of the pants will crawl up your ass.

Everyone can see from behind how the pants dive rite in your crack like your ahole was magnetic.

<< Dont be like me

SPMONLINE

Reaction score
When women don't wear underwear, it's hot. When men don't it's gross.

I don't really wear slim pants, but I voted "always" on principle. Wear underwear, you wierdos.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wear underwear, always. Pants shouldn't be so slim that "panty" lines are an issue.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
jt9aiv.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads