• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
i think he has the skinny asian wrist thing going on, which makes any forearm mass look bigger.

They are also very smooth.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hanging out at the park for a friends b-day
caf649ad.jpg
d34d9ef7.jpg

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
it's givin you the hips and it's military looking in the bad way. I'd recommend that you give that jacket the goodbye now before you get any attachment to it.
LOL is anyone else reminded of that gay Nazi triplet ms paint from the
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
thread??
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
damn, it does make me look like I have dem hipz. I'm already kind of attached to it and it's garnered a positive response from all those who've seen it, plus I like it for the history. Since I got it for such a low price I might see if I can have my tailor remove the patches and straighten out the silhouette around the hips. Any other comments, things to improve?
I kinda think that if you did that, the balancing would stand out as weirder then, what with the buttoning point so high and the last button pretty high, as well. Like if you straightened out the hips, it would look even longer and squarer.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
Pendleton Wool Flannel
J. Crew Selvedge Chambray
WH 660s
RW 9016 Boots

Hey, I wasn't too fond of your previous two, but this isn't bad, esp the sitting one.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
. . . and the outerwear portion of today's fit. probably too much dlester for you today but whatev

img86801.jpg

img86791.jpg

mmm coat
ps scarf

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DLester, very well done. That's a fit that really captures the MMM "essence"

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
damn, it does make me look like I have dem hipz. I'm already kind of attached to it and it's garnered a positive response from all those who've seen it, plus I like it for the history. Since I got it for such a low price I might see if I can have my tailor remove the patches and straighten out the silhouette around the hips. Any other comments, things to improve?

Give that jacket a dishonorable discharge.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ernest the only way you can possibly make that jacket work is if you never ever button it. I have one similar to it and besides the fact that it's too slim for me now, it's just too tough to make work without looking like that kid from high school.

JackM

Reaction score
First WAYWT. As you can see, my gf had a little too much fun taking my head off in photoshop...

Not too ambitious, I'm just trying to rock some white jeans without looking like a fool. Comments on the fit? Any thoughts on what shoes could go with this?

32SB

Again, any thoughts on shoes? Right now all I have is a crappy pair of sneakers from Target...

32SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads