• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some of my work

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took a design job with a official Swarovski jewelry designer and I came up with some of my own designs. They are selling great too! My arm btw
IMG_2223.jpg
IMG_2224.jpg
IMG_2225.jpg
IMG_2226.jpg
IMG_2227.jpg
IMG_2228.jpg
IMG_2229.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg
IMG_2232.jpg
IMG_2233.jpg
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg
IMG_2239.jpg
IMG_2240.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2242.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2244.jpg
IMG_2245.jpg
IMG_2246.jpg
IMG_2247.jpg

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should see if Snooki will wear a piece at her next red carpet event.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Aluminum craft wire wrapped around glass beads?

Silver wire around swarovski crystal. If I write Cartier on it, maybe these guys will change their minds about them.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
nice stuff, but the closeup shots of your arm hair are making me nauseous.

I'm not touching my hair. If I ever dared touching it, I'd be more of a douche than how I dress.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
Silver wire around swarovski crystal. If I write Cartier on it, maybe these guys will change their minds about them.

Nah, I'd probably more fun of this stuff if it commanded Cartier prices.

At least you're making cheap crap.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see many other 18 years olds doing something creative to make money and learn at the same time.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That may or may not be true, but your age doesn't change the guido-tastic nature of your wares.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads