• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cbusguy
like the looser pants rye really like the eg toru pretty similar to yesterday
91885539.jpg
eg field parka eg hoody tshirt kmw 1950 red wing

This looks really good, dood. And seriously, those jeans kick ass. I thought the 1950 cut would be too full but you're proving otherwise, did you size down at all?

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Redwing 875s are huge. His actually look nicely worn-in which have slimmed down the profile a bit; they are a tad long but I don't think it's bad, IMO And DLS, was your picture from Harvard Yard?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I bought a cheap pair from UO last year and just didn't wear them enough so i gave them to a friend before i moved. They're nice to have though. Can do a lot with them. Want to get a pair for this spring though. Acne always has a bunch of nice ones. Always a ton on ebay too. You should definitely do it
thanks chrono, I will look into it. I haven't worn "raw" denim in a very long time. I don't have the time/patience to break in the new cure. I'm moving away from blue/raw denim in general. A nice light wash pair can make a good spring outfit for sure. kelvin, for hair product. Check out SPICE, a Japanese brand. It does wonder to thick asian hair.
21bNr9fbh2L._SL500_AA150_.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Starting food blog with all of my oriental friends today, so I ate like $100 of cheap food, bloated as hell. This is my 'workwear' though, hipster X fat bellied bastard status all day at work.
2wgrcb4.jpg
TOJ daypack MMM jacket AA hoody Muji v neck tee APC black stretch denim MMM hitops Sinn 356 Flieger I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads