• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?

spacetime

Reaction score
Very fitted is an understatement. I find these run at least 1.5 smaller if not 2 sizes smaller. In my experience a US large is larger than a UK or euorpean large. Based on your measurements I would opt for at least a large if not an XL. I'm also 5'10" but a bit more built at 167lbs and the XL barely fit around the chest shoulders so I have to opt for XXL. And sleeve length on the XXL is much better as it's about an inch longer so it fully covers the wrist.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Look at the burberry ripoff nova check tie lol

owenmt8656

Reaction score
First off I really want those pants that mannequin is wearing to bad I can't buy those. Anyways, from what I've been reading in this forum and on this companies feedback I guess I need an XL on the dress shirts they sell. Average guy from the US 5'10" 153lbs. 32" waist, does that sound about right (XL)? My question is can anyone post some pictures somewhere of them actually wearing the dress shirts? Some of the feedback says basically it doesn't look nearly as good as the clothes on the Mannequin.

Maester

Reaction score
I purchased 2 items from YouStar on eBay, just before finding negative feedback about YouStar keeping your money and not sending items. I'm a little worried to be honest. I also PM'ed the seller about another article of clothing but if they had it in XXL and he said "Hi, Thanks for your asking. Sure, we have it. You can just buy it or make offer,now. If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us. Have a good day
biggrin.gif
" When really he has no listing for a "youstar Mens Casual Rider Hood Zipup jacket black" in XXL

rantng

Reaction score
Bought a button down and LS sweater from them. Sizes do run small. I normally wear a size Small, but after reading the description provided by the seller, I went with a size Large and they fit just right. I'm fairly short, 5'6" athletic build. The seller does give a description with measurements for the different sizes. My advice is to grab a shirt from your closet and measure it to judge your size. I agree the quality is on par with H&M. I really like the styles though and do plan on ordering more shirts. As for the combined shipping, I wasn't able to get the combined shipping using ebay's checkout system, so I just contacted the seller asking for an updated invoice. Shipping takes a little over a week.

darkavatar

Reaction score
spacetime, would u by any chance be talking about San Francisco chinatown? and if so could you give me the address of the store?

thanks
smile.gif

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come everyone here has so few posts? Looks like a single person registering just to spam about this brand/eBay seller.

spacetime

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkavatar
spacetime, would u by any chance be talking about San Francisco chinatown? and if so could you give me the address of the store?

thanks
smile.gif

LA, but SF should have some too I would imagine.

Originally Posted by sonlegoman
How come everyone here has so few posts? Looks like a single person registering just to spam about this brand/eBay seller.

It would appear as if that were the case but I merely typed Youstar in google and this was returned. So I posted hoping to find more info but never really did. My interest only really pertained to this brand but info is scarce so I haven't posted.

martin1999

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PPL. my friend just did and the material was very low quality. there were even holes in the tshirt even though it was in a wrapper and had a tag. the sizing is awkward too. and XXL is abt equivalent to a US L size. and even then IT IS VERY TIGHT.

CAUTION.

lajas44

Reaction score
Can anyone help me....I am 5:8 137lbs and usually wear Small to Medium US. How do the youstars coats run? I realize they go smaller than US sizes. Should I get a medium if I am looking for a small in thier US equivalent? Or, what should I go by?
Thier measurement chart is a little hard to follow. I am not good at this.

jingco

Reaction score
I am 5'8 150lbs usually like to wear size small in all brands but I can fit into a Medium as well. I order and they told me I'm a size L, got it and it fits right.

The jacket is decently made but there are lots of cheap parts such as the zipper which does not roll up smoothly. I also don't like all the fake pockets, it makes me feel ...fake. And the pleather is not good quality, looks very cheap. But of course this is my first pleather jacket...don't think I will buy another one.

Overall I would not buy from them again. But if you are on a budget and just want to have the look then go for it. Shipping was pretty fast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads