• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uvmboi13
img059.jpg

Woah, that's one big ass shinny D&G logo on the sides!

uvmboi13

Reaction score
Yeah... I really didn't need the huge logo but the pair I got has the smallest logo out of the plastic/black ones.

You should have saw the Prada, Versace, and Gucci ones...Logos galore...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Woah, that's one big ass shinny D&G logo on the sides!

How else are you gonna know whether they're any good or not?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recent presents I bought for my wife.... DRKSHDW denim
ro_denim_w.jpg
LAMB 5-inch heels with 1-inch platform. These are magic-- they can even make an otherwise sad outfit look spectacular.
lamb.jpg

uvmboi13

Reaction score
Omg how does she walk in those?!? Crazy stuff.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
That's odd. You posted this shot of Magician wearing a similar looking black cropped pant (minus the cargo pockets) that you seemed to like.....

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=2965

Wait for me to post a fit picture involving those DBSS shorts before condemning them. They may not be your style, but I certainly like them better than some of the bland J. Crew / Lands End / Banana Republic / Rugby stuff I've seen you post. I am pretty sure I can wear them in a way that doesn't look like the trust fund homeless university type. And I do understand the type of people you're referring to.

he actually posted that while using my acct.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uvmboi13
Omg how does she walk in those?!? Crazy stuff.

She says you get used to it-- it's like learning to ride a bike. They're not really an everyday shoe but more like something you'd wear once a month to a special event or party in order to look amazing. Although there was that girl from Farinelli's who claimed she wore her 5 inch heels daily even if it took extra effort. After seeing the difference such shoes can make in a women's silhouette, I can understand why she felt that way. She used to post here, but I haven't seen anything from her in a while.

Originally Posted by Teger

What you doing associating with trust fund homeless guys like Magician anyway?
lol8[1].gif

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by atuhsad
Project No 8b in NYC; it was 40% off i believe. They had a size 6 left (equivalent to a large) when I was there.

fuuuu. project 8 was closed when i got there. opens so damn late. -_- damnit, i knew i should have gone

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
She says you get used to it-- it's like learning to ride a bike. They're not really an everyday shoe but more like something you'd wear once a month to a special event or party in order to look amazing. Although there was that girl from Farinelli's who claimed she wore her 5 inch heels daily even if it took extra effort. After seeing the difference such shoes can make in a women's silhouette, I can understand why she felt that way. She used to post here, but I haven't seen anything from her in a while.

What you doing associating with trust fund homeless guys like Magician anyway?
lol8[1].gif

you also realize hes wearing pants not shorts and they aren't cargo shorts ;( sorry bro

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
because thom browne is infamous for his bro-wear...

Stop, every designer makes ******/bad pieces, just because it is made my thom browne doesn't make it automatically worth its weight in gold. You might also do better to post pictures of more than just the label and the fully sick mock selvage (though this arrangement is in line with your comment above).

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Stop, every designer makes ******/bad pieces, just because it is made my thom browne doesn't make it automatically worth its weight in gold. You might also do better to post pictures of more than just the label and the fully sick mock selvage (though this arrangement is in line with your comment above).
thom browne is a CFDA award winning designer whose goods are often sold by rapidly expanding $400 million dollar company and StyleForvm affiliate Gilte Groupe* while you are a hobbit extra who escaped from the new zealand set of the lord of the rings to live amongst the natives * trademark

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1

I would instantly marry any woman that could look graceful walking in shoes like that. Congrats to you.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you also realize hes wearing pants not shorts and they aren't cargo shorts ;( sorry bro

thom browne is a CFDA award winning designer whose goods are often sold by rapidly expanding $400 million dollar company and StyleForvm affiliate Gilte Groupe* while you are a hobbit extra who escaped from the new zealand set of the lord of the rings to live amongst the natives

* trademark

Trollin harder then Boxxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads