• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movies that blow

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh thought it said "or a movie directed by Uwe Boll" Reading comp fail.

brlfvr

Reaction score
Well I finally saw Gran Torino. It was awful. I know a lot of people like this film. I had to fast forward through it. So cliche, and bad performances all the way around. No way things would play out like they did.

clayton

Reaction score
i saw it too and didn't really like it. if you make a movie about minorities you shouldn't turn it into a cheap comedy with all these jokes about asians. a weard mixture
eh.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just watched No Country for Old Men the other day.

I want those two hours of my life back. Really, what was the appeal of that film?

hws

Reaction score
In Brown Bunny Chloë Sevigny make blow job for Vincent Gallo, will this be eligible?
wink.gif

mtsoccer4

Reaction score
Originally Posted by horndog
Kill Bill (1 or 2)

Why people like those movies boggles my mind.

AGREED. It's like a cult following I've never been able to understand.

Watched "Year One" the other night. Absolutely terrible. I thought it would be nice to relax with a simple and slightly comedic movie. What a joke. Damn near shut the thing off; not worth the Red Box $1.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found "Knocked Up" to be pretty depressing along the lines of "The Breakup."

jesask

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brlfvr
Well I finally saw Gran Torino. It was awful. I know a lot of people like this film. I had to fast forward through it. So cliche, and bad performances all the way around. No way things would play out like they did.

+1

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
I just watched No Country for Old Men the other day.

I want those two hours of my life back. Really, what was the appeal of that film?

The appeal is Javier Bardem who is classic

Korben

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Seven Swords.

Worst film I have ever seen in my entire life. Hong Kong's answer to The Lord of the Rings indeed.

I actually have that movie... don't know where I got it but it is absolutely terrible.

I would like to add the Twilight moive... it looked like all the actors were constipated all the time.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
I found "Knocked Up" to be pretty depressing along the lines of "The Breakup."

That movie was so depressingly awful I wanted to shoot myself in the face halfway through it. I ended up turning it off when it was obvious it was not going to get better.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Moon was definitely one of the worst films I've ever seen. Probably the worst. Even the teenage girls who went to see it couldn't help but laugh at how bad it was.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads