• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Mark is entering his experimental phase.

- B

I recommend he uses bespoke protection. Though pinning during the basted fitting might not be the best idea.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
I recommend he uses bespoke protection. Though pinning during the basted fitting might not be the best idea.

I picture him in Hef PJs.

Men of Plano: lock up your daughters. It's Thanksgiving 2009, and Mark has stuffing on his mind.

- B

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
I voted for Bmulford for his bad taste in camera equipment.

Buuuuurrrrrn.....take that, B!

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You've become frisky.

- B

Mark is entering his experimental phase.

- B

Originally Posted by Holdfast

I picture him in Hef PJs.

Men of Plano: lock up your daughters. It's Thanksgiving 2009, and Mark has stuffing on his mind.

- B

A. I've always been frisky, it's the Republican voter ID card that's throwing you off.
B. I am entering my experimental phase...wat's it too ya?
3. Mere locks can't keep me out.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Buuuuurrrrrn.....take that, B!

Considering how many members you have met in person, I would have thought you would have achieved greater unpopularity.

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
A. I've always been frisky, it's the Republican voter ID card that's throwing you off.
B. I am entering my experimental phase...wat's it too ya?
3. Mere locks can't keep me out.

You're like The Continental now. I like it.

- B

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering how many members you have met in person, I would have thought you would have achieved greater unpopularity.

I lie about my screen name.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I lie about my screen name.

RJbinge? Binge Noir Buff? iambinge? bingefan?

Holdbinge?

Well, for white, Protestant old dispora Yankees with enough South Seas naughty missionary blood to give them good cheekbones, exotic eyes, and pretty fantastic mesomorphic physiques and enough Polynesian derivativeness of Orientalist brain folds to make them good at math, but also Brahmin elocution and the see-me ego of abolitionists, their wives will have already made their LEEDS-certified Obama-loved homes a tropical inferno from preparatory baking and so on for Thanksgiving, the holiday in which we celebrate our introduction of Old World diseases into the New World. "Hey, you, Indian...[not the Paul Jheeta kind, the Tonto kind]...here's some made in Canada wool blankets."

On this day of thanks, as we Inner Circle Americans swelter from spousal baking and the ingestion of Old Raj martinis, let us give even more forvm thanks for fantastic threads thematically related to this one, like the one I started last year.

[How do you like my version of a whnay. post? Should I change anything?]

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
You missed the obvious.

binge!

Photos?

One or three
foo.gif
s?

- B

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even realize there were a dozen people who'd looked at my posts..
eh.gif

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RJbinge? Binge Noir Buff? iambinge? bingefan?

Holdbinge?

Well, for white, Protestant old dispora Yankees with enough South Seas naughty missionary blood to give them good cheekbones, exotic eyes, and pretty fantastic mesomorphic physiques and enough Polynesian derivativeness of Orientalist brain folds to make them good at math, but also Brahmin elocution and the see-me ego of abolitionists, their wives will have already made their LEEDS-certified Obama-loved homes a tropical inferno from preparatory baking and so on for Thanksgiving, the holiday in which we celebrate our introduction of Old World diseases into the New World. "Hey, you, Indian...[not the Paul Jheeta kind, the Tonto kind]...here's some made in Canada wool blankets."

On this day of thanks, as we Inner Circle Americans swelter from spousal baking and the ingestion of Old Raj martinis, let us give even more forvm thanks for fantastic threads thematically related to this one, like the one I started last year.

[How do you like my version of a whnay. post? Should I change anything?]

- B

This.

Right here.

This is why I keep coming back to this godforsaken shithole.

Well done.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, that is the typical size of a criminal jury.

- B

On the charge of bad taste in the first degree, how find you?

Guilty.

I am hereby sentenced to 10 years of bannation from WAYWRN.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads