• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
the consequence of glossing over your countries involvement in killing millions of chinese and korean and any real mention of the war in general its specially ironic considering they glorify so many elements of our culture. basically all of the brands we love here are rehashing inaccurate glorifications of pretty terrifying periods of america without understanding the events surrounding them, of which world war ******* 2 was a big part
You act as if every country in the world hasn't done this..... Every textbook skips over things offensive to the audience in question, read a general US history textbook and you'll see there are huge gaps, I highly doubt that many British textbooks mention Mers-el-KÃ
00a9.png
bir Your posts are so full of pseudo-expertise it's ridiculous.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
You act as if every country in the world hasn't done this..... Every textbook skips over things offensive to the audience in question, read a general US history textbook and you'll see there are huge gaps, I highly doubt that many British textbooks mention Mers-el-KÃ
00a9.png
bir

Your posts are so full of pseudo-expertise it's ridiculous.

Leave it to the Juice to be reactionary
rimshot.gif

If he thinks that's bad, he should see what the kids in China are taught. Japan, quite ironically, ten times better when it comes to "changing" truths, or printing outright lies. Besides, anybody who remotely gives a **** about history will look it up on their own. Was Columbus a nazi-****? Sure. Did the Mayflower pact represent the founding of a democracy? No, it was the opposite. But, anybody who might care will learn it for themselves, and I'm not going to go out burning down publishing houses for misrepresenting and simplying boring books on a subject which is taught boringly which nobody even opens and reads anyway.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dis, the wait is killing me.

i hope the 20 grey peacoats aren't sold out already

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
we are gonna have to reasssess the peacoat situation, it's at what I consider the 'current' level and it absolutely has to be next level, IMO.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dang. i'm going to go to sleep then and dream about next level.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you sleep at 11:30pm? That is pretty weak dude.

jaac

Reaction score
Its so ******* nice being in a city that has shops that stock non-mallbrand ****, handled my first MMM/Junya/Rick/CDG/Dries/etc today. So nice.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
zissou,

i'd figure we both like crazy b/c of zooey

crazy hot you mean?

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Zissou- I feel you on the no purchases thing. You can do it though. I made it like 6 months with 1 purchase which was even considering i sold a pair of jeans to buy a different pair of jeans that fit better. Hit up ebay. I've seen some decent stuff on there that might be up your alley for under $30

Yeah, I am always watching Ebay. I am thinking it would just be nice to take a break for a while and break in all this denim I have
smile.gif
Not to mention the saving money part.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^because of her character, or her looks? I'll admit that her character pisses me off a little, but god those shots where you see half of her face on a pillow nearly killed me.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
^because of her character, or her looks? I'll admit that her character pisses me off a little, but god those shots where you see half of her face on a pillow nearly killed me.
Both. The former because I've known/dated girls that are that ******* flakey and the latter because her haircut looks like it's quietly humming a Death Cab b-side.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
her haircut looks like it's quietly humming a Death Cab b-side.
MMMMMMM.....

yeah, **** flaky girls.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
barracuda boots, any thoughts on quality and construction ? there's nothing on SF about them except one guy was selling them cuz they didn't fit

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also I was in J Crew the other day and I really liked a lot of the new shirt patterns, very nice, but of course fit and materials are still garbage. They have those Schneider rip off shirts that made me laugh. Might cop one or two on sale and get them tailored or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads