• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bespoke shoemaker-my works

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mike Bitton
I will be in Shanghai & Ningbo August 16th. If you are willing to meet me in either city, I will be the guinea pig and have a pair of shoes made.

PM me or post to the forum and let me know.

Well done. I'd like to see what comes of this.

Reaction score
Does any one know how much a pair of JL sheepskin slippers cost?My client told me he spent 700 dollars for that,so expensive?
160x8w8.jpg

vpyra1.jpg

superjason

Reaction score
The forum is very slow,but I finally log on it.
Hi,shoemaker,I like your shoes,can u make a pair of summer shoes for me?How can I order on line?Thanx.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by superjason
The forum is very slow,but I finally log on it.
Hi,shoemaker,I like your shoes,can u make a pair of summer shoes for me?How can I order on line?Thanx.

spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mike Bitton
and....

Hey my name is Mike, I've been lurking around AAAC and SF for a while and finally decided to sign up! Thanks for the tips guys...I've learnt so much valuable information from these sites. Thanks!

spam[1].gif
frown.gif

joshman

Reaction score
Hi,jason and shoemaker,if you two are different persons,you both should learn how to type.
laugh.gif

r_fine

Reaction score
Well that is settled then; we just need to wait for Superjason's report on the shoes he commissions. All doubts will be washed away then.

Mild Mannered

Reaction score
bespokeshoemaker, I like your shoes. Well done. Maybe to inspire you, you can check out these links: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14906 & http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=12201 Sorry some have been rude to you here. I am sure they meant no harm. If you check out the links above, you will see the finest shoes in the world. Again, perhaps this will inspire some future designs from you. Since you already have so much experience, it is now just a matter of exposure to these other brands and their designs that you will find quite breath-taking and I am sure you will want to try some or many of these designs in your future work. Thank you for sharing the photos of your work, and greetings from Canada.
smile.gif

joshman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bespokeshoemaker
what's wrong with my type,joshman?

Leave a space after punctuation. So it should be:

what's wrong with my type, joshman?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads