• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
There comes a time when all men must have slits for eyes.

I agree. I find that time to be in between beer number eleven and passing out cold on the floor.

At beer number eleven I gain other Asian attributes as well. I often yell when talking will suffice much like Vietnamese women having conversations in public, I can't drive for **** and I am told ******** is generally useless.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Yes, they are same ones he wears in his fits.

I believe LK's are J M Weston.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Clothing Are Fun Yay!

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tim Hamilton MIJ Red Raw Jeans.
Rolling Stones "Some Girls" T
Quoddy made LL Beane Bluchers (Camp Mocs)
Stinky Rat by MJ light blue polo
Soundtrack of our Lives "Communion"

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Big score today: J. Crew chambray shirt, plus two oxfords on sale. Two 70s-era levis straight-fit cords (chocolate and tan) from a vintage store. The chambray shirt and the cords are pefection. They knew what they were doing with the cords back then--they sit at the waist but they're very slim, and they go well with desert boots.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Musician
I know that I am going to get a lot of sh*t for this, but i dot really care...got these today, because its what I can afford, and they actually fit me really well (it's hard to find jeans that fit me properly)...they are straight leg..

I have two pair of those. A dark wash (with one tiny little bit of distressing by the left pocket...I almost wonder why they bothered) and my white jeans. I like the blue ones just fine but I love the whites....they were perfect for what I wanted and the price was right.

The Musician

Reaction score
Originally Posted by otc
I have two pair of those. A dark wash (with one tiny little bit of distressing by the left pocket...I almost wonder why they bothered) and my white jeans. I like the blue ones just fine but I love the whites....they were perfect for what I wanted and the price was right.

Yeah, the white ones are really nice, and I really wanted some but I figured that they would get dirty quickly...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i love you to death but that's indefensible.

inlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics