• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask Me About Magic

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be performing at the American Legion Inaugural Gala on Tuesday, January 20th.

I believe this is the first one Obama will attend.

(I will be performing at a presidential gala possibly for the NEXT MUH-******* PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hella sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!all DC people should come)

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I will be performing at the American Legion Inaugural Gala on Tuesday, January 20th.

I believe this is the first one Obama will attend.

(I will be performing at a presidential gala possibly for the NEXT MUH-******* PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hella sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!all DC people should come)

Can you get me tickets? Depending on the time, I might be able to stop by.

Hey, speaking of magic to pick up women (we could rename this thread), can you show me how to do this...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Can you get me tickets? Depending on the time, I might be able to stop by.

Hey, speaking of magic to pick up women (we could rename this thread), can you show me how to do this...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I appreciate the support! I'm really sorry but **** was all kinds of chaotic, and there was no way I could get tickets for anyone (much to the chagrin of my girlfriend and dad). I'm doing stuff in the area though, and I'll keep everyone posted.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the support! I'm really sorry but **** was all kinds of chaotic, and there was no way I could get tickets for anyone (much to the chagrin of my girlfriend and dad). I'm doing stuff in the area though, and I'll keep everyone posted.

Well, I'm cool with not getting the tickets. I doubt I could have gotten out of the ball where I was early enough anyway. I'm more interested in learning fire tricks to pick up women at the bar now.
smile.gif

I'm going to be planning a DC meet-up now that the Inauguration has past. Are you in? Bring fire tricks.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Well, I'm cool with not getting the tickets. I doubt I could have gotten out of the ball where I was early enough anyway. I'm more interested in learning fire tricks to pick up women at the bar now.
smile.gif

I'm going to be planning a DC meet-up now that the Inauguration has past. Are you in? Bring fire tricks.

Absolutely. I've really enjoyed the few I've been too. How come we've missed you at the Farinelli's ones?

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. I've really enjoyed the few I've been too. How come we've missed you at the Farinelli's ones?

To be honest, the only one I knew about was the last holiday party. I was at another party and was hoping to come later but when I got the chance I thought midnight was too late.

I will definitely come to the next one. No excuses.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0163.jpg
Industry legend and frequent television performer Michael Ammar
IMG_6971.jpg
The Gala (Honoring our Nation's Servicemen)
DSC_0158.jpg
Another industry legend and the foremost worldwide gambling expert Darwin Ortiz.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Cool pics! Thanks for sharing!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bamf.

Who says Mafoofan has a monopoly on narcissistic threads?

Ask away fellas.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've heard about magicians being used in WWII to do things like hide tanks. Any other cool examples of magicians finding themselves in unusual circumstances, away from the stage?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads