• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samurai lovers

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
maybe Sho'Nuff needs to take a drive to LA and check out Kill City on melrose (where RyeGB is the designer)....they have really skinny jeans in "unique" washes and colors

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
kill city is too cheap for sho, sorry. it's also not japanese (ancient japanese denim secrets??)

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Red Monkey
Originally Posted by Get Smart
^^ now there's a good suggestion (Red Ear by Paul Smith)
Christ, did you eat dumb for breakfast this morning?

HE SAID RED MONKEY:
product_red_monkey_jeans.jpg

Red-monkey-Jeans003.jpg

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
The ultimate jean will include an image of an old japanese man, hunched over, hand dipping the fabric in to an indigo vat on the back patch. His crippling arthritis is the key to the true, purestrain indigo.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I used to have the same train of thought but after trying to help sho out time and time again I've (and I know I'm not alone on this one) have seen this more like a game; just how many jeans CAN sho buy and sell before finding a new donkey to ride.

to tell you the truth , it is not a game coming from me. my intent is all sincere to be honest about it. but it does turn out a bit silly i know on here.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Actually this is NOT the worst this forum have seen from sho.

He got his (former, anyway) namesake shoe for a reason. He loved shoes, and went from Sutor, Santoni, Edward Green, Vass, and eventually sold them all for a loss(after losing his job). The high point was probably an EG Top Drawer (their higher level MTO service) pair from LeatherSoul, retails over $1,500.

Oh, and you know the main reason sho now no longer own said shoes? He cleared everything out after losing his job.

true true.
i kind of screwed over Tom from LeatherSoul as well im not proud about it. I ordered 3 pairs but then when i went through my financial issues, i canceled on all of them at the time they were coming to Tom.

I did eventually buy one of them and Tom fortunately quickly sold the second one. I tried to purchase the third one not long ago but was not able to

sorry Tom.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
maybe Sho'Nuff needs to take a drive to LA and check out Kill City on melrose (where RyeGB is the designer)....they have really skinny jeans in "unique" washes and colors

Rye did sell me a pair of mod jeans in a glossy waxed job jean that is way sweet. i was going to sell it (brand new of course) but decided that i can work it into my wardrobe and keeping it. i also have some kill city tshirts. not from Rye though

sjnv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
What makes that your favorite, most superlative to your eye, decadent?
hehehe my new sig. everyone else is doing it (using other's replies for sigs) might as well join the club ... no , you dont get it... you just gave me my new sig! check it out!!
dont be stressin.. i got deep credi- , er, deep pockets. funds.
What do you do to have these disposable 'funds'? You try and use big words but then speak so immaturely, it's really annoying.
Originally Posted by PG2G
I don't see why people give guys like Kodiak crap when we have people like sho'nuff around.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
The ultimate jean will include an image of an old japanese man, hunched over, hand dipping the fabric in to an indigo vat on the back patch. His crippling arthritis is the key to the true, purestrain indigo.

pure blue japan??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads