• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gqreader239
Recently moved into my new apartment for the school year.
dscf0015jn1.jpg

I hope to grow my meager wardrobe one day. One day... *sigh*

my best impression of a PG smile
dscf0010qj8rz0.jpg

dscf0012ab5.jpg

Most of what im doing isnt SF approved, but to hell with all your rules.
peepwall[1].gif
Not sure if light grey jeans and the navy blazer mixes. but i like the combo, going to give it a couple more tries. unless people give me wierd looks... Planning to visit DSW in a couple of weeks. $200 budget for new dress shoes. still researching my options..

you remind me of a young samuel L jackson.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bobo, love the colors, textures, and angle but.. damn that's a mean camel toe you got there.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol what's goin on there Bobo, you got a hard on?

i think it is appropriate to designate Phat Guido as the official Spiritual Leader of SW&D WAYWT at this point, with LabelKing as Vice Chairman.

on that note, where's SoCal been? Haven't seen a fit from him in what seems like a while.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF seemed a bit low on the crotchal action lately, so I thought I should step in.

jokes aside, I always sag my pants, so thats not a real camel, just a trick of the angle..something with the crotch seams.
I tried to get a normal photo aswell, but the cords has a magnificent hip flare that just didnt look good on pic...

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not much variety in my looks these days...practically every day is a heat wave...

sept18.jpg

Yohji X2/Vans

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black

on that note, where's SoCal been? Haven't seen a fit from him in what seems like a while.

I'm around.

And damn skinny again!

rcappt.jpg

Raf Simons yarn swirl hopsack shirt
Raf Simons micro v-neck
Helmut Lang highwaist coated cotton pants
Jil Sander thick runway sole pointed toe laceups

Option 1:
rcappt1.jpg

Option 2:
rcappt2.jpg

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the best look i've seen from you in a while, J. The new Raf jacket works well on you.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Heres my first WAYWT Post.

Benetton Shirt
Dior Homme "Mist" Jeans

- too funny.. Did you find it?

Originally Posted by robbie
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)

I would assume that from the rest of your repertoire that this pen, along with the rest of your collection is collectible; but if you had any tips, pointers, advice for someone looking for a nice (say less than 100$, is that even reasonable?) pen somewhere down the road, what'd they be?
robbie

- let me know when your wedding is & you may receive a gift..

Originally Posted by gqreader239
my best impression of a PG smile
- too funny!

Originally Posted by quevola
Ok, excuse me while I go bang my wife. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
- LOL

i think it is appropriate to designate Phat Guido as the official Spiritual Leader of SW&D WAYWT at this point, with LabelKing as Vice Chairman.

- interesting.. & what do I have to do or wear?
- Matt, I found out today that I will be living in HK in the new year! I have escaped Singapore!

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I'm around.

And damn skinny again!

- WOW, just in time for winter!

the best look i've seen from you in a while, J. The new Raf jacket works well on you.
+1

Update - just had dinner with an ex who is in town after living in Italy for the last year & now on her way to the US..(I heart the female form..)

L1040957W.jpg

* not her best angle, but trust me she is heart breaker!

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Update - just had dinner with an ex who is in town after living in Italy for the last year & now on her way to the US..(I heart the female form..) [pic of me+cheesy grin with ex i haven't gotten over.jpg] * not her best angle, but trust me she is heart breaker!
I'm disappointed. You're much better looking from far away.
confused.gif

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In Texas for business, rocking my douchebag business casual look. loro piana sfx5ep peal pebble grain slip ons.

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
In Texas for business, rocking my douchebag business casual look. loro piana sfx5ep peal pebble grain slip ons.
Business at a motel? I like the way you work! Shoes & Jeans are nice. Something about the shirt doesn't rub me the right way, though. EDIT: Maybe it's the fact that the buttons of the shirt don't line up with your fly/belt buckle... I'm not quite sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads