• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Towels $9.99 with Free monogram & Free shipping at Neiman Marcus

Skip87

Reaction score
Thought I'd share with everyone, I got a few funny Monograms

FREE MONOGRAM in your choice of selected thread colors or tone-on-tone thread and seven monogram styles.

FREE SHIPPING CODE: FALL8

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...tId=cat1391077 0&masterId=cat000562&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000 553cat14090736cat000562cat13910770

Lauren Ralph Lauren
Lawton Bath Towel, Monogrammed
Suggested Retail: $20.00
EVENT: $9.99

Lauren Ralph Lauren
Lawton Hand Towel, Monogrammed
Suggested Retail: $14.00
EVENT: $7.99

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Heads up....now my three kids wont fight over towels...!!

Regards.

Sprezzatura2010

Reaction score
I wish they could do "special" symbols. If NM could do a monogram that consists of the first letter of my first name with an exclamation point, I'd replace all my towels with them.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered a couple of bath towels and a hand towels, in the reef blue with light blue monogram. Not bad at all for a total of $18 (x3), shipped. Hell, that's about on par with Wal-Mart brand towels. Thanks for the heads up. It's odd seeing this thread, as I just so happen to be looking for new hand towels.
smile.gif

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since the monograming is free, I'll definitely get something but does anyone feel sort of embarassed displaying it? I know I'd probably get **** from my guests for it.

raiderbuck

Reaction score
I believe a bath sheet is a large towel? Like, larger than a regular body towel?

Like a beach towel

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads