• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess we have a new contestant for the Hothead thing... the things I wish I could post.
frown.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I guess we have a new contestant for the Hothead thing... the things I wish I could post.
frown.gif

When are you opening the pay-per-view "Squirrel On Demand" (trademark pending) site?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
When are you opening the pay-per-view "Squirrel On Demand" (trademark pending) site?
Trying to figure out how best to do that.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Trying to figure out how best to do that.

Anyone who makes a monetary contribution gets mod duties for a day, but all the power gone except the possibility to read the squirreled threads?

I'm down!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Anyone who makes a monetary contribution gets mod duties for a day, but all the power gone except the possibility to read the squirreled threads?

I'm down!

Problem is, I don't want anyone pirating the content and putting it on torrents. Maybe we could have a drive and once we reach a certain amount, the thread is unsquirreled and public for a week or something.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Maybe we could have a drive and once we reach a certain amount, the thread is unsquirreled and public for a week or something.

How would you get around the free rider dilemma?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
How would you get around the free rider dilemma?
No way around it if people have access to the threads on their own computer. Maybe we could fly me to various places and I'll bring my laptop and a projector, and then people can pay to come to the showing, and we will drink beer and talk trash and give me money.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
No way around it if people have access to the threads on their own computer. Maybe we could fly me to various places and I'll bring my laptop and a projector, and then people can pay to come to the showing, and we will drink beer and talk trash and give me money.
Boy, that's all this forum needs... "CE...Live!"

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Before my time on this earth is through, I hope to see the day when we get Globetrotter, SGladwell, whnay, Manton, and all the other classic CE feud participants all in a room together and see what happens.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Before my time on this earth is through, I hope to see the day when we get Globetrotter, SGladwell, whnay, Manton, and all the other classic CE feud participants all in a room together and see what happens.
Padded room? Will alcohol be served?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
All I know is that I plan to view the scene from above, in my balcony seating, behind an inch and a half of Lexan. And, duh.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Is that one of those "which one of these does not belong with the others" tests?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j

Sounds like a plan! j-Way$

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
So J, did you do an IP check on forkit? Who the **** is trolling using that account? The third law of logic says nobody can't be that stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics