• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Vince, really? I'd say that Ari, Drama and Lloyd are awesome, in that order.

Ari is awesome. I love Ari's wife too. I can't stand drama and Turtle can be good for a laugh.

Skip87

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Vince, really? I'd say that Ari, Drama and Lloyd are awesome, in that order.

Ari is tops, and I like Vince because he's nonchalant about everything. Mrs. Ari and Lloyd are also hilarious characters with some depth.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Tiecollector, you really think the show takes itself seriously? It supposed to be a fun mindless comedy.
Nah, I think Vince just comes off as way too easy going that there is absolutely nothing to him and this annoys me. The rest of the characters I like, even Turtle sometimes, though I despise his name.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ari is obviously the best character on the show, followed by Drama and Lloyd. I like E even though he has an air of douchebaggery about him.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Ari is obviously the best character on the show, followed by Drama and Lloyd. I like E even though he has an air of douchebaggery about him.

Yeah I don't like the tough guy look E has on his face the whole time. He looks like something out of Happy Days, and that tattoo on his chest is just laaaaame.

I love everything about myself except for my calves.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ari and E are actually my favorite characters. Their back and forth is what makes the show (in my not so humble opinion). I used to think Drama and Turtle were completely worthless characters, but have grown on me over the years (and I appreciate their nonsense situations now that I am rewatching seasons 1 and 2). Ari's wife is smoking (type of wife I want after a kid and hitting 40) and funny. Vince I'm mostly nonchalant about. I actually think they may have wanted it this way - the makers thinking the most interesting people and situations are what revolves around the star not the star himself. Now that I am rewatching the early seasons, I think you can see a touch of Vince working very hard to protect himself - which has reinforced the view that the creators have purposefully made a not so interesting character out of Vince. Which has actually made him a slightly more interesting character for me to view.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't stand this dumbass show. Why am I subscribed to this thread?

tighty88

Reaction score
I have to say Vince and E are my favorites (Personally, I have a soft spot for Kevin Connolly since he and I are both from Long Island) Ari, I'm ok with but, as with everyone else, I LOVE anything that comes out of his mouth. The only two I don't care for are Drama and Turtle but with the latter's future storyline next season, I'm willing to see how that goes.

By the way, if "Sex and The City" can have a feature length film, so could "Entourage." Am I right?
smile.gif

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Testosterone spin on Sex and The City for aspiring teens, married American males and old geezers wanting to relive their youth. The producers know their target demographic.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
Testosterone spin on Sex and The City for aspiring teens, married American males and old geezers wanting to relive their youth. The producers know their target demographic.

Most of the guys I know that watch it are not married.

injung

Reaction score
Not quite like Sex and City since they try to pass it off as a "real life" show - people who watch Entourage know it's just a fantasy life.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm just still bitter apparently that Deadwood was cancelled.

jerry34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Sorry guys. I'm just still bitter apparently that Deadwood was cancelled.

Watching Deadwood made reading the Wall Street Journal seem like a roller coaster ride.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
add me to the chorus of 'brilliant show, can't wait til the return'

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At the risk of hijacking....strange. I found Deadwood to be incredibly riveting. Then again, an economics major watching an economic themed western...big surprise there.

Watching Deadwood made reading the Wall Street Journal seem like a roller coaster ride.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads