• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentk

Reaction score
I always struggle with finding warm weather looks, but I love this one.
However, if I tried it, I might go with a less deep V.

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.

I'd love to see that... I really would.
worship.gif

HCS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sheeptoken
I understand your reasoning on this. I mean about the people themselves. When I compare the typical Asian person, thinking Chinese or Viet, and the typical Filipino I don't see too much similarity. I've know too many Asian kids that stay at home all day and play MS. It's very rare that I find a Filipino doing that. Or it could be it's where I from, oh well!

Multiple sclerosis? what's MS? hahaha, sorry but I dont really play video games.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm digging it andimq. Wish I could wear deep v's like that but my chest is a bit too hairy.

benjaminarnold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andimq
100608zi0.jpg

Going to wear this tomorrow to my law3 course exam

you look like an asshole. i am not saying you are one, you're probably a nice guy and if you're taking law classes you're probably pretty smart. but if i saw someone wearing that outfit i would think they are a smarmy asshole. but again, you probably aren't an asshole, so what do i know

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lupefiasco
hey braid, where's the sweater from?

it's actually not a sweater but just a double layered long sleeve shirt by spruce (aka cyc, aka w+h)

atuhsad

Reaction score
andimq - not really liking this combination. I have liked fits of yours in the past, but this just doesn't look good. I like the shorts and shoes, but I dont think that the shirt is flattering on you by any means. While i like vneck tshirts, this is cut a little to low, and I know it is popular style of an AA shirt, i dont think that many guys are capable of pulling it off. however, how it looks in a picture and in real life can be completely different. i suppose that if you have the attitude to pull it off, then go for it, but i think that the shirt is better left for the beach.

braidkid - i dig the color combination and the jeans look great. i wish you had posted more of a full body, but nonetheless, from what i can see, it looks excellent. very mature, stylish and subtle.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Andimq, I respect the outfit but I can't bring myself to wear the deep v's. I like the shorts, too. What are those?

Braidkid- that fit is killing it. What jeans are those?

LooseChange

Reaction score
andimq, seems like you can pull it off but what's the boundary? how can you balance this traditionally feminine look with enough masculinity? i tried a deep cut vneck once, hahahaha, cleavage was on everyone's mind + from a few days ago
n1049580189303833362051vh8.jpg
bio-domes fedora brooks brothers buttondown bench tie dean and trent waiscoat g2000 slacks
n1049580189303833403280sg7.jpg
darn, only side view, oh well greek fisherman cap dean and trent buttondown dean and trent cardigan bench jeans

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who are these nubile wimminz you keep putting in your pics?

calbee

Reaction score
top to bottom...

AA organic white crew neck T
Levis LVC 646 deadstock
Vans authentics in brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads