• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Years ago, a polite young man from France with a fondness for polls and some idiosyncratic views on the appropriateness of wearing certain colors, joined StyleForum. Jon harassed him off the Forum. He is still missed.

That is absolutely not the way it happened, and you know it. That you feel you have to mispresent past events that are well known and thoroughyl documented in order to justify your earlier erroneous posts speaks volumes about you.

Jon.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jon: you are unemployable
Ernest: virgin
Jon: you are useless
Jon: you live with your parents
Jon: get a job you junkie welfare cheating asshole
Jon(hits
reporttd2.gif
): J, he called me a virgin!!!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wasn't it virgeen??

Ernest's English got better over time, but I found his spelling of virgin endearing

K

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The tag system they're using at AAAC is better as it allows anyone to edit tags, not just the poster. Also looks a lot nicer.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They've probably upgraded to a newer version of vBulletin. That is my next project but I have to wait a bit to make sure the mods we use will work with it.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J,

I can never figure out which sub-forum is best for travel related posts (to ask for hotel recommendations and whatnot). I usually put them into "social life".
Perhaps adding the keyword of "travel" somewhere might be helpful.

mink31

Reaction score
What the hell is this thread? Has any real person bought one of these? Vexed Generation Ninjahoods Can a mod please check the IPs for all those enthusiastic "buyers" conveniently joining just to post in that thread?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
J,

I can never figure out which sub-forum is best for travel related posts (to ask for hotel recommendations and whatnot). I usually put them into "social life".
Perhaps adding the keyword of "travel" somewhere might be helpful.

I'd probably go with General for that since it gets more traffic. But I'm not really sure either.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
Any update?
confused.gif

That's the error message you get when your new avatar is not-NSFW enough. Find something racier.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually been moderating the entertainment forum lately? Because three times today I've stumbled across NSFW pics (one of which is completely topless).

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flieger
**** are NSFW? I want a job where **** are sfw.

+1. But i guess at my current workplace they kinda are sfw...nobodys called me out on it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads