• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Kodiak

Reaction score
Nudie Thin Finn Dry Stretch, somewhere between 3-4 weeks w/ no wash (obviously)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Oh!Saka!

Reaction score
IMG_3241s.JPG

Size 34 D&G's I've been wearing since 2004. Excuse the two marks on the right thigh--it's from the mirror, not on the pants.

I used to be bigger back then (I can fit into 31's for Italian brands now) but I am hesitant to give up these pants.

TC1990

Reaction score
I've had these Slim Jims for a little over a year. Worn for about 9 months straight, then off and on, with two warm machine washes.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think those D&Gs would look better with a longer inseam. Are they actually D&G or are they Dolce & Gabbana black label? I prefer the latter, D&G jeans are often either too minimal for the price or too gaudy.

Oh!Saka!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
i think those D&Gs would look better with a longer inseam. Are they actually D&G or are they Dolce & Gabbana black label? I prefer the latter, D&G jeans are often either too minimal for the price or too gaudy.

They are D&G's. I'm well aware of the difference betweeen the two lines.

I got them for about $120USD from Bluefly.com so they were not pricey.

If the inseam is any longer, they would be pretty much touching the ground when I have shoes on.

I'm usually not a fan of D&G but I love the color of these jeans and they lack all the usual 'brand-whorish' labelling that D&G is known for. (The only mark on these jeans as at all is a tiny strip in the small right-side pocket (same place where Diesel brands their jeans)).

Oh!Saka!

Reaction score
IMG_3243s.JPG

IMG_3245s.JPG

IMG_3246s.JPG

Here we go!

Again, got these in 2004 so I was bigger then so they are looser on me now but am no where ready to give them up however with the lack of functional back pockets, I don't wear these pants that often (I'm one of those extra-large-wallet carrying guys).

These are Richmond Denim jeans in size 33.

And yes, they say Lizard King on the back in alligator skin. Hate if you want.

Those are the shoes I wore today in the last pic -- Mark Nason's.

Oh!Saka!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gmku
Not sure the jeans are my cup of tea, Oh!Saka, but I like that belt.

I got it for about $60USD. I don't recall the brand name (some local Japanese brand). It's not real snake skin.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads