• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: Member pictures

Dandy Highwayman

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I probably have a full body pic kicking around somewhere, if not I'll try and take one at some point. The tie actually is black, it's probably about the same age as the suit since I 'borrowed' it from my Dad! As for the shirt, it is a cheap piece of crap so no offence taken regarding that! I think I got it on ebay for less than a £1. Good quality dress shirts are something I want to start collecting but it's a bit difficult with a 14" collar and a 34" chest...

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you have a Wig in A Box somewhere?
bigstar[1].gif

Dandy Highwayman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Do you have a Wig in A Box somewhere?
bigstar[1].gif

Haha, someone has been reading the 'Introduce Yourself' thread.
tounge.gif

Funnily enough I do. It's seen action at a variety of costume parties, but I don't think I'll be sharing those pictures!

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dandy Highwayman
Haha, someone has been reading the 'Introduce Yourself' thread.
tounge.gif
Funnily enough I do. It's seen action at a variety of costume parties, but I don't think I'll be sharing those pictures!

We can be something of a wicked little town; someone once posted themselves in a dress.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
have you lost weight mike?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
have you lost weight mike?
Three pounds.
smile.gif
I kind of pigged out at dinner tonight, but I've been really trying to cut back on the amount of food and booze I used to consume.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been here long enough, but haven't posted a picture yet (though there are links in my profile).

This one is from the gala opening of the Newseum this past weekend. It's a BlackBerry pic at night, so it's not the best. It was cocktail party dress, so it wasn't a black tie (journalists don't do black tie).

n35000680_31737627_1086.jpg

Wearing an RLPL Navy with pinstripe's (spaced close) light weight suit, Faconnable striped shirt, Brioni bold paisley tie, brown Mezzlan Oxfords (not shown).

n35000680_30538264_24.jpg

This one is a few months old that I took with Senator Reed in his office. I used to work for him back in the day.

I'm wearing a Burberry Prorsum windowpane Navy suit (single vent, cuffed), H&M french cuff shirt, Valentino navy tie (one of my go-to's). Probably wearing black Kennith Cole shoes.

Slim Portly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Me and my new lil bruiser, Alfie, prior to going out for Soul nite...

1202119537_l.jpg

This is me and my miniature Dachshund puppy Lenny doing our tribute to Get Smart and Alfie.

10521445536.jpg

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slim Portly
This is me and my miniature Dachshund puppy Lenny doing our tribute to Get Smart and Alfie.

10521445536.jpg

Slim, you went way back to get these pics. I'm glad you did because both the gents and pups look great.

Slim Portly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Slim, you went way back to get these pics. I'm glad you did because both the gents and pups look great.
Thank you. I saw the picture of Mr. Smart a couple of weeks ago, so when I did my photo I was going strictly by memory. I'm glad it came out as well as it did. Lenny did well for his first modeling gig.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads