• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For All You Wholecut Freaks!!!

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's the same shoe from Lance's picture.

(Not to mention it says Art 931.. and this is the 931..
wink.gif
)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by demeis
How do sutors run? I'm a 9D in a AE 5 last and a 9D in Martegani 3b and 9.5 in Grensons.

You want a 9.5 in SM. You could probably fit into a 9 but it will be on the snug side. I fit perfectly into an AE 9.5D and I have a very snug 9.5 Mantellassi loafer that is starting to get comfortable, and a 10 Mantellassi chukka that is just a tiny bit roomy but extremely comfortable. I find that the 9.5 Mantellassi fit a lot like the 9.5D PS Grensons.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
You want a 9.5 in SM. You could probably fit into a 9 but it will be on the snug side. I fit perfectly into an AE 9.5D and I have a very snug 9.5 Mantellassi loafer that is starting to get comfortable, and a 10 Mantellassi chukka that is just a tiny bit roomy but extremely comfortable. I find that the 9.5 Mantellassi fit a lot like the 9.5D PS Grensons.

Thanks just the information i was looking for.

horton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by demeis
How do sutors run? I'm a 9D in a AE 5 last and a 9D in Martegani 3b and 9.5 in Grensons.

In my opinion sutor runs true to size. I wear a 9.5 grenson and a 9.5 sutor; on the other hand i also wear a 9.5 AE

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Demeis,

I like my shoes tight so that they break in and conform to my foot as good as possible and I would go with a size 9, if I were you. I find Sutors to be very form fitting and they seem to be "tight" at the beginning but then become your best fitting, most comfortable shoes.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
hey guys, here is what is confirmed:
1 of the 8.5
2 9's
2 9.5's

if more people want those other sizes, let me know and i'll commit to the rest if enough are pre-sold

they are $480, first come, first served. email is better: [email protected]

the PM here i have to wait one minute between and i can answer faster via email

all are model 931, same as on the website

The Grapist

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm about a 9E in AE shoes, so I guess I should go with a 9.5 for these? I do recall someone saying that these run about 1/4 size small, or am I thinking of another brand?

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Just picked these up from the Posta. Yuuuuumm. Thanks Lance!

*Sized down 1/2 from PS/Grenson. Perfect.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy