• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
ugh, that sucks. Good you ordered them early in the month though. After all the news about the chinos being sold out company wide, I was starting to worry that this contest wouldn't happen at all.

dude seriously ... i wanted this to happen so bad but the thread was MIA for so long i thought blake couldnt get more in and the thing was gonna be scrapped. glad to know that blake was working behind the scenes to snag all the remaining pairs
smile.gif

stever

Reaction score
eBay auction for selvedge officer chino

many thanks to randomkoreandude for lining up the proxy

looks like i might make it in after all...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stever
many thanks to randomkoreandude for lining up the proxy looks like i might make it in after all...
rkd is going to send them to you? I was actually about to offer the same. Way to go, RKD!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i realized as i was typing telling him to just proxy it, that i could easily do it haha

the more the merrier for this contest!!!

ispace

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah i realized as i was typing telling him to just proxy it, that i could easily do it haha

the more the merrier for this contest!!!

Very cool of you to do that. Living in AU means I too often miss out on auctions due to sellers not wanting the hassle of filling in a customs form.

B.

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
so apparently we have one 30 left. someone dropped out of the contest that had a pair on hold.

grab em while you can...........

call the shop today and ask for Kyra or Melissa.

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
dude seriously ... i wanted this to happen so bad but the thread was MIA for so long i thought blake couldnt get more in and the thing was gonna be scrapped. glad to know that blake was working behind the scenes to snag all the remaining pairs
smile.gif

trust me, I was harassing them big time to get as many as I could. We literally got every pair they had. I do have them on order for fall (july).

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting Blake this weekend and chatting for awhile. Great purveyor of quality goods, and I am even more excited about the RRL contest. Can we get an updated list of participants?

adadan

Reaction score
I'm in this and I have my pair of chinos, busy being the best man at my cousin's wedding since the day after they came, so haven't been online...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adadan
I'm in this and I have my pair of chinos, busy being the best man at my cousin's wedding since the day after they came, so haven't been online...
Got mine finally this afternoon
cheers.gif
RDK, are you going to get anything sewn onto these badboys? Ala, the Dry Bones tag on your SExDBxSFxSU jeans?

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kinda smashing my head on a table for not checking out Blake during my visit in Portland... Oh well. My wallet probably wouldn't have been able to afford anything.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cheers.gif

RDK, are you going to get anything sewn onto these badboys? Ala, the Dry Bones tag on your SExDBxSFxSU jeans?

lol i should shouldnt i? haha two patches on sexdbxsxs12 and dont need both. someone should make a custom blake X RRL leather patch haha

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derinmichel