• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bargecharge

Reaction score
Just a head's up - Bloomingdales on 59th in NYC has a pretty good selection downstairs in the 'lab' of Raf, Unis, YMC, APC, Acne, Daiki Woolrich and John Bros Woolrich, some other stuff I'm not remembering @ 40% off + another 15% for the MLK weekend. Extra 15% goes on for another day or two I think. A little bit of Junya, Norse Projects and Universal Works also floating around.

user7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bargecharge
Just a head's up - Bloomingdales on 59th in NYC has a pretty good selection downstairs in the 'lab' of Raf, Unis, YMC, APC, Acne, Daiki Woolrich and John Bros Woolrich, some other stuff I'm not remembering @ 40% off + another 15% for the MLK weekend. Extra 15% goes on for another day or two I think. A little bit of Junya, Norse Projects and Universal Works also floating around.

What's the difference between woolrich, woolrich woolen mills, and the two things you listed?

dsoren

Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
What's the difference between woolrich, woolrich woolen mills, and the two things you listed?

Woolrich is the US brand, Woolrich Woolen Mills and Woolrich John Rich & Bros are owned by Italian company WP Lavori.

Woolrich is kind of like an LL Bean - focuses in outdoorsy stuff.

When he said "Daiki Woolrich" he meant Woolrich Woolen Mills, as the creative director is Daiki Suzuki of Engineered Garments. This is his last season with WWM, Mark McNairy will be taking his place.

When he said "John Bros Woolrich" he meant Woolrich John Rich & Bros, a line that reinvents pieces from the Woolrich archives. Contemporary fits like WWM, just less Japanese.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dawit
Have you seen any Acne raw denim on sale in size around 32 floating around?

Tobi has had Acne denim at least 30% off in various sale events over the last two months. Sign up for their mailing list.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Tobi has had Acne denim at least 30% off in various sale events over the last two months. Sign up for their mailing list.

be wary of CONSTANT emails of mostly terrible items ... sales are nice though

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bargecharge

Thanks for this. I haven't been to that location in a while, had no idea the lab stocked UW and Norse.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
New markdowns at Opening Ceremony.
amazing prices on some of the older barbour x tokito too bad i hate all the brown (looks too old manish) and already have sage bicycle ... i want the REST of the tokito line on sale
frown.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
New markdowns at Opening Ceremony.

Everytime this happens, all the leftover good stuff in XS disappears instantly.
I was hoping they'd send me an email before they did it
ffffuuuu.gif

Oh well, saves me from making some regrettable purchases.
Though I did get a $680 blazer for $150 a couple months ago.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
weird that some of the stuff actually gets marked up. got a shirt couple days ago for $180 now it's $259
crackup[1].gif

lol

some stuff did get marked way down though. Got a Ervell winter buttondown for 90 and a Billykirk belt for 40 if my order actually goes through- it wouldn't be the first time OC has canceled an order of mine...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mastertradeplumbing