• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll check it today, but i'm going to buy one on the way home just in case, fagzzzzzzzzzzz.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
smart thinking, bubba

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Roll Call!!! Who'll be on later? I enrolled for classes today and sad to say, it looks like I will busy from 8 AM to 10 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in a few weeks.
frown.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you going to be studying Judaism?

i should be on barring technical difficulties.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
are you going to be studying Judaism? i should be on barring technical difficulties.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
I'll be on tonight. doc is studying for his dream career: Bagel master at Lender's
I signed up for my classes this morning and eventually need to take a "Humanities" and "Cultural Diversity" course. I signed up for an Anthropology class about early civilizations, but just checked the available courses and these came up... Course #: CPRL 346A \t Title: History and Development of Jewish Thought: Biblical and Rabbinical Eras Course #: CPRL 346B \t Title: History and Development of Jewish Thought: Medieval and Modern Eras Unfortunately, both classes are not being offered this semester.
ffffuuuu.gif
But both classes also fill the requirements for either Cultural Diversity or Humanities, so if they are offered, I can take one next semester. Win. I'm thinking this class could be an easy A as I could just take advantage of the wealth of knowledge in this subject by our resident bagel, Digital John.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He is not only our resident Bagel. He is a NYC Bagel
teacha.gif

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ace: "Alright guys, I'm calling a Napalm strike!"

Denim: "Where are you laying that **** down?"

Ace: ".............................."

COD BO: "Friendly Napalm inbound."

SSSSHHHHWWWWAAAMMMMMMM SPLASH

Denim doused in flames franticly trying put himself out.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm starting to comfortable with the Cheena Lake. hopefully i can get some youtube caliber clips soon.

ace, i hate napalm and b52s in hardcore. one of my best games ever, i had 3 care packages at once. finally had the chance to call them in. one was a b52. i wiped out their team but half of mine. my 22-3 game with 5 minutes to go was all for nothing.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
ace, i hate napalm and b52s in hardcore. one of my best games ever, i had 3 care packages at once. finally had the chance to call them in. one was a b52. i wiped out their team but half of mine. my 22-3 game with 5 minutes to go was all for nothing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
John - be careful on that flight you are taking in a few weeks:

Florida Professor Arrested for Having a "Suspicious" Bagel on a Plane
Passengers claimed man had suspicious package in the overhead compartment

A Florida professor was arrested and removed from a plane Monday after his fellow passengers alerted crew members they thought he had a suspicious package in the overhead compartment.

That "suspicious package" turned out to be keys, a bagel with cream cheese and a hat.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...112825029.html

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am on tonight.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
187 - your last 5 games on your record suck. what gives. i thought you were in your zone.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tbev