• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RL or BB friends family

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
I am in the market for some slim fitting casual/dress shirts.

I was going to drop by the BB store tomorrow or Saturday but with this upcoming F&F sales coming up....

What to do? What to do?

You can always figure out how they fit on you, then buy online during the sale.

genericman

Reaction score
any word on RL F&F...need to cop some Darltons. Couldnt nab them last F&F due to restrictions... Hope they are on the list this year

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
I am in the market for some slim fitting casual/dress shirts.

I was going to drop by the BB store tomorrow or Saturday but with this upcoming F&F sales coming up....

What to do? What to do?

Just be patient. BB's sale starts the 23rd.

maverick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by genericman
any word on RL F&F...need to cop some Darltons. Couldnt nab them last F&F due to restrictions... Hope they are on the list this year

Also interested in this. Got some at a good place at this sale last year (think late Oct/early Nov.?). Know that BB shell shoes typically arent covered by their sale and hope that it still works at RL!

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
the code is 03friend Starts tommorrow...
brooks-brothers-ff-fall-2010-invite.jpg

brianoh

Reaction score
lol. i just ordered something yesterday. 5% saving on 800 dollars is enough for me to call in and get a price match. they will honor a price match, won't they?

dmac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Same 25% off? Any word on the christmas sale?

I seem to recall in past years that it was possible to stack the 25% with the 15% corporate card and BB allowed the discount with shell cordovan. I am hoping that to be the case this year.

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmac
I seem to recall in past years that it was possible to stack the 25% with the 15% corporate card and BB allowed the discount with shell cordovan. I am hoping that to be the case this year.

RTDF.. (read the damn flyer)... no shell cordovan

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is the shrinkage on their shirts?

I tried on some shirts and pants last night in preparation for the sale...

the 15.5/34 non-iron slim fit was the best but if the neck or sleeves shrink much, it won't fit. The 16/34 I tried had a lot of room in the neck and the sleves were also just right (but I think a 35 would be too long even after shrinkage). Both might still end up being taken in or have darts put in (extra-slim fit was too tight in the chest)

Grenadier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brianoh
lol. i just ordered something yesterday. 5% saving on 800 dollars is enough for me to call in and get a price match. they will honor a price match, won't they?
I'm pretty sure the online and in-store prices are always the same, so how would you get a price match? @ otc: I have noticed almost no neck/sleeve shrinkage in the non-iron shirts

elippsis

Reaction score
I think he wants the difference between yesterday's non-sale price and today's sale prices...

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do you qualify for the 15% corporate card discount? (or how do you get a corporate card?)

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never known this to be the case, certainly not in the last 3 or so years. I've tried many times online and in stores to no avail.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
How do you qualify for the 15% corporate card discount? (or how do you get a corporate card?)

If he's talking about the BB card, as far as I know you have to pass a credit check and they give you one.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3cmtcounties