• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Muscular or skinny?

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2q0neyu.gif
Otter is back!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
In a surprising twist of events that is sure to leave observers speechless, gym-goers affirm that muscles are the way to get hot bitchez while non gym-goers scoff at the idea.

ghdtpdna

Reaction score
I think everyone is forgetting one thing about woman in general.
They don't like short guys. As far as girls go, if you are over 6ft and are decently lean and maybe some muscle, you are good to go. If you are short, then you have something called personality, right.
lol

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, anyone who lifts for women won't be able to keep it up for long. Lifting for sports, health and generally being able to lift stuff without throwing out your back is good. You have to be secure in your body and your need to push your limits. Some women like muscles, some women like skinny. Everyone likes someone who is comfortable in his own skin.

But just throwing it out there, guys who do nothing but biceps and bench press get crushed by the guys who train their rear chain and do chinups religiously.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
why is anyone concerned with what most women want? why not just dedicate your time into finding someone who's compatible with you and your own aesthetic preferences for yourself? since when has appealing to the lowest common denominator ever been a good idea; isn't this something that's regularly discouraged here? oh wait i forgot sf is full of misogynistic marsupials

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
why is anyone concerned with what most women want? why not just dedicate your time into finding someone who's compatible with you and your own aesthetic preferences for yourself? since when has appealing to the lowest common denominator ever been a good idea; isn't this something that's regularly discouraged here?

oh wait i forgot sf is full of misogynistic marsupials

You look like a feg, I have muscles and am rich. I win. I bench press a lot and that makes me amazing.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
i've been having the best sex of my life for the past few months, no complaints

Enjoy your second-rate life while I lift large weights and make a shitload of financeBigLaw money while buying sportscars and ******* hot bitches. I'm like totally cultured cause I own expensive furniture.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
In a surprising twist of events that is sure to leave observers speechless, non gym-goers affirm that muscles are the not way to get hot bitchez while gym-goers scoff at the idea.

why not just dedicate your time into finding someone who's compatible with you and your own aesthetic preferences for yourself?

I'm busy putting on muscle that my gf does not want, so file me under misogyny. I found a cutie who liked me for me and then I decided to change me.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's this for a mindfuck: Different women like different things... because they have different personalities... because (*gasp*!) they're human beings!

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is anyone concerned with what most women want? why not just dedicate your time into finding someone who's compatible with you and your own aesthetic preferences for yourself? since when has appealing to the lowest common denominator ever been a good idea; isn't this something that's regularly discouraged here?

It is fun to look at the ridiculous disparity in the reactions to my body type. Some girls are like "... dear god no" and others are like "holy **** you look like a model"

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsgtfo1984