• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Muscular or skinny?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

where is it? no nipple protrusion, no excess adipose tissue, no excess glandular tissue...

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Danda74
you're saying this guy has gyno?

He does, but he's considering a specific example of gyno. Look at wiki, it is there, but it's not what most would consider gyno.

Anyways, none of it applies to the first pic he identified as gyno.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you **** keep this up, gyno is going to be my next avatar.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cross22
lol8[1].gif

Are you really that stupid or are you in denial? Gyno is a general term for several different cases of deformity, I posted one for your education. Another kind is when nipples stick out 1/2 inch like a lactating woman's, which is a dead giveaway that I pointed out.

Go ahead and stock up on prohormones while you can, they won't be legal much longer.

Keep burying yourself. Everyone is laughing at you.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
If you **** keep this up, gyno is going to be my next avatar.

You mean like this:

2dqvpky.jpg

Look at the gyno on this tool....

Wretched

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
Keep burying yourself. Everyone is laughing at you.

It gave me a chuckle. His argument would actually be relevant if it weren't for that damned first post LOL. BTW I'm wearing my manssiere as I'm typing this.

XeF4

Reaction score
I have always been pretty skinny and am okay with it.

Girls don't really care much about your phisique.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XeF4
I have always been pretty skinny and am okay with it.

Girls don't really care much about your phisique.

LoL at that.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkdream
There is some truth to that as long as you are not a fat ass.

You think a girl gets off to your personality? Don't think so. You better be in shape or be packing.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
You think a girl gets off to your personality? Don't think so. You better be in shape or be packing.

Long as I am not fat, most girls will dig me. Cept of course vapid sluts like those that hang out at college bars and stuff. I want nothing to do with their Ugg wearin asses anyway.

cez

Reaction score
depends on the girl. each one is attracted to different things but most like guys with hot bods, meaning muscular. A good personality is just a plus.

cez

Reaction score
lol, so true. I know a lot of girls who won't date a guy shorter than them even if the guy is funny, has great personality, and even if he has a great body. Only thing a short du has a girl wants is $$$$.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
depends on the girl. each one is attracted to different things but most like guys with hot bods, meaning muscular. A good personality is just a plus.
Oh yeah I wasn't disregarding that at all. There's always the sluts that do nothing but go for the muscular guy though, no matter how much of a tool he is.
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Girls are only into humor, not being short, eyes, personality, thigh circumference, and maybe another thing or two but doubtful
Speaking of body measurements.......I've had the majority of females say they find a firm ass more attractive than big biceps. Yet 90% of guys focus on nothing but working out their upper body when they do 'attempt' to get in shape. I'm a gym rat though and hang out with a lot of girls that are in phenomenal shape...so my POV may be a little biased.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics