• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
10 sec stang?

jeez, not on street tires i hope

Gt1Nick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
10 sec stang?

jeez, not on street tires i hope

I have a pair of Mickeys that I throw on.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
So the 2010 GL Mercedes, have a 4 gig onboard hard drive just for d/l'ing music plus an SD card reader in the dash for music. Very cool.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Next time I'm upstate, I'll try to take some pictures from my family's stable. It may or may not include a 1957 Corvette
smile.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
So the 2010 GL Mercedes, have a 4 gig onboard hard drive just for d/l'ing music plus an SD card reader in the dash for music. Very cool.
So you've decided to get one? They're nice.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why it took car companies so long to start doing this. Same w/ a simple built-in headphone jack for MP3 players - those FM transmitters are usually garbage.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay

Jury is still out. 10/31 we'll know
smile.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
I don't understand why it took car companies so long to start doing this. Same w/ a simple built-in headphone jack for MP3 players - those FM transmitters are usually garbage.
Remember that German cars made a leap in tech around 2000 (MB) and 2002 (BMW) and had lots of problems with the early models. They now seem to have worked things out, and have made great advances as a result. I love what's available now.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Went for a nice test drive. The vehicle has nice acceleration, handles great, soaks up huge bumps, has tons of room, and the second row seating has plenty of room. Even the third row will easily fit someone my size (I'm not tiny). I like things such as the third row power folds at the touch of a button, they've redone the looks (added some nice things standard, like stainless steel front skid plates, chrome touches, nicer rear bumper, etc.), and added some new tech i.e. the stuff we talked about above, cutting edge voice commands, etc.

I still need to get the lease price I want, but all things being equal, it's at the top of the list. Also, the residual stayed the same for October. I was worried they might lower it for Q4.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went for a nice test drive. The vehicle has nice acceleration, handles great, soaks up huge bumps, has tons of room, and the second row seating has plenty of room. Even the third row will easily fit someone my size (I'm not tiny). I like things such as the third row power folds at the touch of a button, they've redone the looks (added some nice things standard, like stainless steel front skid plates, chrome touches, nicer rear bumper, etc.), and added some new tech i.e. the stuff we talked about above, cutting edge voice commands, etc.

I still need to get the lease price I want, but all things being equal, it's at the top of the list. Also, the residual stayed the same for October. I was worried they might lower it for Q4.

Sounds good... The GL450 or 550?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Sounds good... The GL450 or 550?
Want the 550, will be trying for the 450. I still plan to build my dream house; just need to save for another two years
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member