• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Purchase Club - March 2009 (new launch for MC)

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then the med brown it is.....unless anyone has a better idea for a brown strap.

Regards.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Then the med brown it is.....unless anyone has a better idea for a brown strap.

Regards.

No sir - not for such a good price.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have to go through ebay by the way - you can contact Kurt directly at thewatchboys at gmail.com - he's a nice guy

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27
No sir - not for such a good price.

Thanks TB.

Originally Posted by gdl203
You don't have to go through ebay by the way - you can contact Kurt directly at thewatchboys at gmail.com - he's a nice guy

Email sent to Kurt. Thanks again gdl.

Regards.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since it's not listed next to my SN I thought I'd share why I got kicked out. These were on my short list & the price was unbeatable. These pics are after I wore them once & polished:

PealCo2012.jpg

PealCo2014.jpg

PealCo3007.jpg

PealCo3011.jpg

PealCo3013.jpg

indy116

Reaction score
I like Lands End clothes for wearing to work for various reasons. They have been tempting me with 20% off AND free shipping coupons here recently. In the past it's been one or the other, but they're stepping up their game. Only 10 more days to hold out
bounce2.gif

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mmmmm...them's purtty. I'm out.

b

mopbuttonlinks20090322.jpg

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
^^^The cuff links look great. Details?

In the Cufflink Damage thread too: Base metal MOP. Nothing special in that regard, but I've been looking for this style for a long time. They do have a small mark on them, but I'll be damned if I recognize it (it's not a sterling mark).

b

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some group support.
My name is Logan, and I have a problem. As you may know, I sell stuff on here & eBay to fund my personal purchases. As a student, I don't make enough w/ my part time clerking job to buy what I want. In purchasing for sales, I come across stuff for myself. I usually keep the stuff in my size and sell the rest.

Problem is that I have come across a ton of stuff in the 8.5E/9D/9.5C range lately... Tons of it. Some NOS AE Boots, Alden golf shoes. A pair of Edward Greens today. Some cigar shell cordovan captoes. The list goes on. How am I supposed to sell all of this? I really want to keep it all.

Someone convince me to sell it.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its been a terrible week after getting kicked out due to shoes seen below....just added a Museum black JL Vale......this 8000 last is not too bad, a little tight as its new but it really needed some company.
lol8[1].gif

jlchapel.jpg

Regards. An ex-member.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fcweweww