• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your top pair of jeans?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my favorite pair of jeans ever were the first issue (2006 I think it was?) of the DH silver selvedge, 19cm. Agressive taper without being carrot legged. Don't have them anymore but wish I did. If anyone has a pair of the older ones, 19cm (which is actually like a 15-16cm hem) in size 27 or 28, I'd be happy to buy, if they're in new to half decent condition.

I have a pair of size 26 APC NS that I've had for 3 years, the fade is intense and they've stayed together. They're pretty good but the lower leg has never been to my liking, I wish they tapered a centimeter or two more. I have a boxfresh pair as well that I never wear because the first 6 months in raw NS is awkward for me, they don't look that good.

I have two pairs of the black stretch APC's, the ones with the little Riri zipper. ALso good jeans, I like my black overdyes simple and skinny, with stretch.

I liked Julian Reds and stuff but never liked the fat selvedge.

Margiela jeans are nice and I like the detailing and the top block fit, but the ones I have are way too skinny for even me, so I let my girlfriend wear them instead.

Countertenor

Reaction score
More love for 5EP. 5EPxSF. The denim makes me weep for joy. (I'll post pics at some point...)
inlove.gif
The fact that I just blew them out two weeks ago makes me weep in sadness.
frown.gif

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Either of my two 5ep right now; LDB in dark worn, or my resin wash. With summer starting to wind down soon, I seriously need to pick up another pair of SDA103's to start wearing this fall. Such a better fit than 5ep.

tigerx

Reaction score
right now: N&F WeirdGuy in indigo selvadge, and then Unbranded slim straight for a more relaxing fit.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
below 300: Fullcount1108C contest pair__ a gift that [even after 1.5 yrs] keeps on giving ... worth more than it's 15.5oz in gold
inlove.gif

above 300: Samurai5000ai-10sp ltd prod'n pair [nat. indigo dyed warp+bamboo ink dyed weft]__ 1.5 yrs in progress [9mos effective wear, soak x7, no wash] & still not giving up it's secrets hidden in it's core.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads