• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ye olde babes thread

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
haleypaige.jpg

being the perv I am I actually know who that is! she looks great glazed and confused
wink.gif

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
I like Eva Green!
smile.gif

evagreen15yf9eh.jpg

Eva is incredible. The first time I saw her was in The Dreamers. Stunning! If you haven't seen The Dreamers yet, buy it for the permanent collection. She gets quite naked, multiple times.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kabert
From the Sartorialist's blog. My kind of girl. Pretty, elegant, well-put together. Fairly tall too. Not a "babe" and not beautiful but definitely pretty. A "marrying" kind of girl.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4.../58th-St.3.jpg

I think she is very pretty and with a different hairdo would be beautiful. Those socks kind of freak me out. SHe kind of reminds me of that Catholic school girl character on SNL.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Eva is incredible. The first time I saw her was in The Dreamers. Stunning! If you haven't seen The Dreamers yet, buy it for the permanent collection. She gets quite naked, multiple times.

The Dreamers is better than soft core Appreciation. You even get bush!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
being the perv I am I actually know who that is! she looks great glazed and confused
wink.gif

haha... yeah.

Pervs.
smile.gif

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there's a lotta great looking SG girls! That particular gal almost has a Christina Ricci look to her, which is nice.
I have a couple of good Riccis I'll put up in a bit.

As far as Suicide Girls, I really love some of it when they're just interesting, sexy girls that you wouldn't see elsewhere, but many of them are waaaay overdoing the whole body modification thing.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christina Ricci, as promised:

resizeofchristinariccir1151dr.jpg

christinariccir0910zi.jpg

And how about we mix it up with some... Dominique Swain. She was in a movie, I think called New Best Friend, where she did a rather delectable Sapphic turn. Highly recommended if you run across it (the scene, I know fuckall about the film itself.)

resizeofdominiqueswain908531eg.jpg

resizeofdominiqueswain945852zw.jpg

dominiqueswain0018hk.jpg

Speaking of lesbian scenes...

selmablairsarahmichellegellar0.jpg

Actually a good (entertaining) movie too. Lovely set design and music.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
there's a lotta great looking SG girls!
Lately they've been lame as hell--a bunch of self-shot, unattractive, blurry photo-sets w/little other prerogative than upping the number of girls on the site (ooooh, a thousand now. Too bad the last half have been lousy). I hear God's Girls is going to be the new SG, consisting of a lot of former SGs turned off by Missy's authoritarian governing style.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
Lately they've been lame as hell--a bunch of self-shot, unattractive, blurry photo-sets w/little other prerogative than upping the number of girls on the site (ooooh, a thousand now. Too bad the last half have been lousy). I hear God's Girls is going to be the new SG, consisting of a lot of former SGs turned off by Missy's authoritarian governing style.

Too bad the site has been *ahem* "coming soon" for like a year now.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
And most people with normal monitors are going "Nice nostril."

ROTFL.

Reminds me of one of a recurring set 'project meetings' (with that group it was more of a bull session) I had last semester. We were talking about this guy who surfed Appreciation in the computer labs -- an unwise thing to do from a University computer -- and I got around to saying that I'd "done the Appreciation thing, got sick of it and don't care anymore. Besides, I'm on dialup at 20k, so what's the point?" So my buddy starts mock jacking off, complete with When-Harry-Met-Sally sound effects, "Oh, oh...yes! Yes! an eyebrow!"

Guy next to me ejected a mouthfull of sunflower seeds and started choking. We were all laughing so hard we couldn't help the poor guy.

Regards,
Huntsman

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

I've seen it......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads