1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Engineered Garments in Medium or Small

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by timpoblete, Sep 19, 2006.

1. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Hey guys,

If anyone's interested in selling their used or new medium or small Engineered Garments shirts or coats or sweaters or size 32 pants (or medium) I may be interested in buying. Thanks.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey guys,

If anyone's interested in selling their used or new medium or small Engineered Garments shirts or coats or sweaters or size 32 pants (or medium) I may be interested in buying. Thanks.

Gary has the terrific Monty Duffel in small. Fits snugly (over just a tee shirt) on me (5'11", 150 lbs) through the shoulders and chest. He also has a bunch of ass kicking shirts, and the Engineers jacket in boiled wool. He has other things as well, but those as the standouts.

3. Ott

Ott Senior member

I have this coat : [​IMG] Brand new with tags, size Medium. Should be arriving early next week. I was going to get it altered but its not going to be warm enough for where I live. Perfect for a warmer, more rainy place though. I'll give it to you for what I paid (I got a decent deal on it, retails for $300+ IIRC) should be about $280 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

4. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

I have this coat : Brand new with tags, size Medium. Should be arriving early next week. I was going to get it altered but its not going to be warm enough for where I live. Perfect for a warmer, more rainy place though. I'll give it to you for what I paid (I got a decent deal on it, retails for $300+ IIRC) should be about $280 shipped. PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks for the offer on this one Ott, but unfortunately I'm a small in this jacket type (engineer's jacket i believe). I've got one just like this, but in black and in medium too, but it's just a little big for me. Planning on having it altered or selling it. Did you order it overseas?

5. Ott

Ott Senior member

Thanks for the offer on this one Ott, but unfortunately I'm a small in this jacket type (engineer's jacket i believe). I've got one just like this, but in black and in medium too, but it's just a little big for me. Planning on having it altered or selling it. Did you order it overseas?
    I see [​IMG] oh well I probably shouldn't be trying to sell it until I actually have it anyway. I ordered it from Japan.

6. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Gary has the terrific Monty Duffel in small. Fits snugly (over just a tee shirt) on me (5'11", 150 lbs) through the shoulders and chest. He also has a bunch of ass kicking shirts, and the Engineers jacket in boiled wool. He has other things as well, but those as the standouts.
    Yeah, the monty duffle is pretty sweet. From the other thread I think it's the black one? I've got too many black jackets and coat already though. I did order the plaid shirt from him last week, which was part of his latest EG shipment. Hopefully it fits well.

By the way, no luck on the pics for the gray EG hoodie? I think you posted in another thread that your camera's busted?