1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Woolrich Woolen Mills Navy Ranger Short sz 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Lithium Br8kfst, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lithium Br8kfst

Lithium Br8kfst Senior member

THESE SHORTS HAVE BEEN PUT ON EBAY. THE AUCTION IS ENDING TODAY @ 9PM CST. IF YOU ARE THE WINNER PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU ARE A STYLE FORUM MEMBER AND I'LL SHIP TO YOU FOR FREE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221411365337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WWM Ranger Navy Ranger Short sz 33. Used condition (worn/washed multiple times) with a fair amount of fading but still somewhat dark with lots of life left (price is reflective of condition. Please see pics for details)

*Professionally let out and hemmed. Please see exact measurements.

PRICE: $OLD shipped w/tracking CONUS. Paypal Gift or add 4% (international shipments considered on a case by case basis)

Measurements:

Waist (across front):17"
    Inseam:10"
    Outseam (total Length): 21"

** I would consider trades for any size MEDIUM BoO or size SMALL Wings Horns, Gitman, WWM, Left Field NYC etc. tops, or sz 31 waist pants/denim/shorts from same or similar labels**

Check out my other great listings. Tons references on the forum and 100% feedback on EBay. PM with any questions.

Cheers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014

2. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior member

What is your true waist? I am wondering if I could wear these being a 35"

3. Lithium Br8kfst

Lithium Br8kfst Senior member

Honestly, that's tough to say. I've lost a ton of weight but when I was wearing these shorts I would say I was a between a true 33"-34" (now between 31"-32"). I would suggest measuring a pair of shorts that fit you comfortably and comparing. PM me if you need a thigh, leg opening measurement etc. Hope this helps

4. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior member

Thanks for the reply man. Would love these, but I am almost certain they'd be too small! GL w/ sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.