1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

windbreaker

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by theom-, Feb 2, 2009.

1. theom-

theom- Senior member

I have decided i want a windbreaker, but i haven't found one that I like. I saw the one from AA and its pretty nice, but im hesitant about aa's nylon quality. I want something like this YMC on the right. [​IMG] Any ideas?

2. theom-

theom- Senior member

little help?

3. michaelp123

michaelp123 Well-Known Member

4. Seanallen

Seanallen Senior member

I own the AA Nylon taffeta Away jacket, and I think it could be slimmed down a bit more, also the zipper pull is shitty and will break some day. I still wear it quite a bit though. I would rather own the All star jacket instead.

5. Bromoney

Bromoney Member

I like the look of the AA, those shoes he has on in the pic are pretty fresh

6. 854ca

854ca Well-Known Member

7. Jbreen1

Jbreen1 Senior member

Nah, I've tried that on in person and it fits too baggy in the body. I don't think that's the look the OP is going for.

Yea I have one and it is a little bigger in the body. It's kind of tight around my arms and chest because I workout but there is some room around the stomach. Looks good though.

8. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

check out banana republic, the outerwear is fitting a lot slimmer this season and they have some nice, good quality light jackets

9. theom-

theom- Senior member

wooops ment the right jacket.