• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who makes shoes like these...

simoh

Reaction score
So I was looking at jeans at true religions website. Yeah, I know most of you guys don't like that brand, sorry
confused.gif

Anyways, where can I get shoes that looks close to the ones in this picture:
92480581_large.jpg

Any brands or links would help me alot
smile.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Find some cheeseball in a Ed Hardy Tee-shirt, if he's concealing baldness even better, he will probably be driving an oversize Black sedan and have one of those Star Trek phone things in one ear. Follow him long enough and he'll lead you to the kind of store that sells those shoes.

Max

Reaction score
Yeah, but they're also popular on the Dior and Burberry runways. Have a look at f/w 06.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Find some cheeseball in a Ed Hardy Tee-shirt, if he's concealing baldness even better, he will probably be driving an oversize Black sedan and have one of those Star Trek phone things in one ear. Follow him long enough and he'll lead you to the kind of store that sells those shoes.

Why you gotta talk about my peoples like that?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That style is also very popular in Japan, I bought a pair of long pointy shoes last summer in Shibuya. Cant help you too much as to where to buy unless you find some on yahoo auctions and then get one of the guys on here to send them to you. I got a new pair today from my girlfriend and they are beautiful. Most guys here probably wont like them but they are freakin sweet. (pics hopefully soon, the package was for valentine's day and I need to see if I can officially open them or if I have to wait.

Oh and the stitching on those TRs makes me want to vomit

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
Oh and the stitching on those TRs makes me want to vomit
Old news.

Don't see why you like those shoes as they do indeed look like designer elf footwear.

yoyo

Reaction score
elf shoes as a reaction to square toe 'duck bills' you guys complain about?
smile.gif

Max

Reaction score
I think too extreme in either direction just looks silly. Winklepickers are absurd, but the kenneth cole ultra square toe is worse because it's widespread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads