1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What should I wear with this seersucker blazer

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by faisal.100, Oct 1, 2010.

1. faisal.100

faisal.100 Member

I have a fairly casual event and my frat house tonight. I was wondering what I should wear with this blazer.[​IMG]

2. kylelovesyou

kylelovesyou Senior member

Hmm, perhaps a different blazer to cover that one up.

3. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Don't wear it at all. It's October. You have to wait until next summer when you can wear it with blue cotton pants, medium grey slacks, or tan

4. BlackBrumel

BlackBrumel Senior member

I have a fairly casual event and my frat house tonight. I was wondering what I should wear with this blazer.[​IMG]

Maybe a hat, sunglasses and a fake moustache.

5. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Hmm, perhaps a different blazer to cover that one up.

[​IMG]

6. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Oh, the snark, the snark! It really doesn't look that bad to me--nothing I'd be likely to buy, but not bad. As to this malarky about it's being October, it's still as hot as hell in many parts of the country. Were it mine, I'd probably pair it with some white slacks, especially if the weather is warm, otherwise maybe medium blue trousers.

7. Ianiceman

Ianiceman Senior member

Oh, the snark, the snark! It really doesn't look that bad to me--nothing I'd be likely to buy, but not bad. As to this malarky about it's being October, it's still as hot as hell in many parts of the country. Were it mine, I'd probably pair it with some white slacks, especially if the weather is warm, otherwise maybe medium blue trousers.

+1. It's 85F here in Houston.

8. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

It's a womens jacket anyway. Button on wrong side (unless you reversed the image).

9. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

First, no seersucker after labor day. Second, just wear the fraternity uniform--chinos and a buttondown. I recently graduated from undergrad, and I can't say that I ever wore a blazer to anything other than tailgating or a formal. There is nothing you can do to wear this properly at this time of the year.