• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Rag & Bone jeans are these?

Brian SD

Reaction score
I'm gonna wager on RB6s. I thought they were 11s, but they don't have the suspender buttons.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I'm gonna wager on RB6s. I thought they were 11s, but they don't have the suspender buttons.

Plus I thought that all the RB11s were the heavier weight denim, and these say 12oz. The 6a was the one I most distinctly remember coming in 12oz.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Plus I thought that all the RB11s were the heavier weight denim, and these say 12oz. The 6a was the one I most distinctly remember coming in 12oz.

I thought they also made RB11 in the lighter weight non-selvage, but I could be wrong. I do seem to remember now an email from Bogle saying that all RB11s are selvage, 13oz.

slee1986

Reaction score
I also think that the description *might be wrong. Not sure though, cause they used the same general description for a pair of RB6's on their site but I'm pretty sure those aren't the 6's they're too slim. Here's the link for the rb6:

http://www.leomiami.com/Products.asp?ID=229&Path=T1

The color and fit is quite different. Anyone else got any ideas?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the "Rag & Bone 5 Pocket Straight Leg" is the RB6, not too sure about the first. You should email or call them and ask.

scog

Reaction score
Factory People has the RB6 on sale here, but does anyone know what the inseam is? And is "dirty blue" just indigo or does it mean one of their alternative colors? I read in the huge R&B thread that they have RB6.b which means an "alternative color," either blue or black, to the indigo, and that picture looks almost black on my monitor anyway, so I'm not sure. Also, why is it labeled "slim boot"? I thought they were regular straight-leg. Thanks!

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scog
Factory People has the RB6 on sale here, but does anyone know what the inseam is? And is "dirty blue" just indigo or does it mean one of their alternative colors? I read in the huge R&B thread that they have RB6.b which means an "alternative color," either blue or black, to the indigo, and that picture looks almost black on my monitor anyway, so I'm not sure. Also, why is it labeled "slim boot"? I thought they were regular straight-leg. Thanks!

No idea why it's labelled slim boot. It's a relaxed straight. AS for the color, that looks like the standard Indigo color for R&B.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads