• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What men's fashion mags do you read

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think I have a copy of that which I bought for the photoshoot of all the skins at Hermes. I got it at B&N, but it was a long time ago.

I also found a couple of cool Japanese magazines scanned in on file sharing, but I'd have no idea how to find them again or link to them.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I think I have a copy of that which I bought for the photoshoot of all the skins at Hermes. I got it at B&N, but it was a long time ago.

I also found a couple of cool Japanese magazines scanned in on file sharing, but I'd have no idea how to find them again or link to them.

Yeah, but Kinokuniya books has plenty of cool Japanese Mags, all you have to do is drive downtown
tounge.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
And pay
ワンワン I just dropped $30 on magazines there to get my fix. I am really glad I picked up one called "Tokyo Graffiti," Awesome street fashion shots.

EdMan

Reaction score
Nothing but GQ at this point. I did read Complex for a while and Details every now and then.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually wasn't kidding when I said I like the Vice Dos and Don'ts as a fashion blog. Most of it's intentionally pretty silly, but it's not uncommon for them to find people doing some genuinely creative and daring stuff.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This month's rant in Details is about people who put things in the back pockets of their pants.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE. POCKETS ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR THE STORAGE OF THINGS.

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick M
This month's rant in Details is about people who put things in the back pockets of their pants.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE. POCKETS ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR THE STORAGE OF THINGS.

Oh, and I suppose I'm supposed to wear my brass knuckles on a carabiner.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just started to get a magazine that I dind't order, for free. I have no idea why they decided to send it to me. It seems to be a magazine for rappers - this months issue had a very nice looking african american woman on the cover, who dances in rap vidios. the issue is full of articles about pants that you wear around your knees, large clunky jewlery and sneakers. I find it hard to believe that there is anybody in the world who falls farther outside of their demographic than I do.

Max

Reaction score
Everything at the Astor place Barnes and Noble.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics