1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

what jeans are good for me?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blahblah1, Jun 3, 2006.

1. blahblah1

blahblah1 New Member

im looking to buy my first pair of dry selvedge jeans. i am looking to spend around $200. my style is a mix between indie and punk... however i always look pretty clean cut.

my true waist size is a 33 and my thighs are on the bigger side due to weightlifting(if anyone wants exact measurements just ask).

i probably will have to buy these jeans online without trying them on so i need to be able to figure out the fit perfectly.

please help

thanks!

2. Pennglock

Pennglock Well-Known Member

PC Rescues are a model you might try. They have a decent amount of room in the leg compared to a lot of jeans popular on this forum. Just be sure to check out the APC sizing thread.

3. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Well-Known Member

try the acne jeans max blackness or nudie straight svens they might be the pair you are looking for