• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the minimum amount of clothes I should have?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't say I'm a particular fan of her as a model. I have a girl on deck (the amount of eastern European models with lightbulb shaped heads is tiresome to sift through though)

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
honestly, kit, do you like any girls with meat on them?
Why would I want that?

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i feel like i saw this girl's lookalike when i was getting my hair cut recently
should have engaged, but she sounded boring and i was put off
me and my big mind

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Of course it is, nothing new (and quite disturbing, do not want)

dsmolken

Reaction score
Aw come on, it's pretty much just like body shots only with raw fish instead of alcohol. How is that in any way disturbing?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsmolken
Aw come on, it's pretty much just like body shots only with raw fish instead of alcohol. How is that in any way disturbing?

yes, how is it disturbing to objectify -- and very literally objectify, to make her become an object, a table -- a woman and consume food or drink from her body while she lays there, motionless?

hmmm indeed

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
yes, how is it disturbing to objectify -- and very literally objectify, to make her become an object, a table -- a woman and consume food or drink from her body while she lays there, motionless?

hmmm indeed

She's the one who agreed to do the job. If she really doesn't like it, she should quit.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
She's the one who agreed to do the job. If she really doesn't like it, she should quit.

1. this is dumbass reasoning
2. whether or not she "likes it" is irrelevant, it is inarguably an objectification of a human being in a very disgusting way
3. you are a tool of the patriarchy

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol

hmmm indeed

I would argue that she's being used more as a plate than as a table, really.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great de-rail guys. But just so that I have this written down somewhere, to quote for later, here's my basic wardrobe plan:

2 Denim (APC NS/NC + Dior 19 cm black)
5 Basic Ts (WvG are great fits, though a bit more care is required since they are 50-50 cotton/bamboo)
1-2 Boots (1000 mile, Iron Ranger/GT, W+H, etc.)
1 GAT
1 Leather
3 Flannels
1 Peacoat
1 Tanner Goods belt

I could see myself living off that, though I would be replacing those shoes more often than I do now if I had a 1 sneaker 2 boot rotation.

now back to the derail (sorry)

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iroh
I just threw out a lot of my clothes that I don't wear any more but I still I don't like how I have over half my closet still unworn every time I do laundry for the clothes that I have worn. Doesn't seem very efficient to me. I do laundry every one or two weeks, so how much clothes should I have in order to have everything get a fair share of wear before it gets washed. What would a typical wardrobe be like?

just get a good pair of (well-fitted) underwear and call it good. if you got any $ left over buy a pair of sunglasses. your welcome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads