1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What is Marc Wallace?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by imageWIS, Jan 28, 2005.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Stylish Dinosaur

http://www.marcwallace.com/ Are they any good? Are they up to par when quality is concerned? Do they rate with others on Savile Row? Jon.

2. hermes

hermes Distinguished Member

don't know but the clothing reminds me of paul smith, ozwald boateng and ron&ron all rolled into one

3. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

yah. Came across the site a few years ago. Some sort of cool-Britannia also-ran or newcomer. Has his style evolved at all or is it the same loud stuff? Hurlingham, is it called? With that odd floral pattern, and testimonials from one of those mockney footballers-turned-actors? Haven't seen the quality, don't think it has much interest now that similar styles are all over the high street. I would guess Duchamp and Mark Stephen Marengo would provide clothing of good quality in similar styles. RJ has moved on.

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Stylish Dinosaur

I think I see your point. Although I did like their 1-button SB, notch lapel jacket sans breast pocket...definitely not your usual jacket Brooks jacket...

Jon.

5. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior Member

If anyone orders the pink or lavender suit, please PLEASE post pictures.