• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W+H Hoodies Available Today Only (10.13.06)

jgu

Reaction score
Got the small slim tiger today. A little tight, but ok i think. What do you guys think, should I return it?

Edit: A better picture.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeasantLLC
Hello-- Second shipment of hoodies arrived today and I will be shipping everything out this evening.

I have received numerous emails asking for availability of more hoodies--here is what I have to sell:

In stock--ready to ship at once:

spruce slim fit tiger red flocked in white (riri zipper): 3-smalls ; 1-medium

spruce slim fit tiger black flocked in white (riri zipper): 1-small

Available next week:

w+h tiger olive flocked in black classic fit: 2-smalls

All orders can be phoned in at 248.203.6470

Thank you Styleforum,

Brian
www.peasantonline.com
[email protected]

Brian, emailed and pm'd you about that black slim fit tiger! Can you hold it for me? I tried calling but the shop's closed.

metkirk

Reaction score
Nevermind I found them in this thread. Too bad my skin tone's yellow I can't wear any red or black mixed with white T____T

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jgu
Got the small slim tiger today. A little tight, but ok i think. What do you guys think, should I return it?

Edit: A better picture.

What are your measurements? Can you give us a full body shot so we can see length? Based on that picture, I think it's too small for you. I'd suggest Small Classic.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks too small to me too, but it is hard to tell without a larger pic.

jgu

Reaction score
ok, third try.

You're right the pic looks better full body. I have a 37" chest, and I'm short 5'5". Right now I'm 60/40 keep/return.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely looks better there. I don't think it looks bad at all.

Anyway, its all up to how you feel. I don't know if I'd keep something that I was 60/40 on (especially if I didn't get a deal). If you think you'd prefer a different size, might as well wait for next season. If you're happy, enjoy
smile.gif

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jgu - I'm a little torn. I think it's too long for you. Well borderline long. Unfortuantely for you, you can't go smaller than a small. I think ideally, it should be a little shorter (or you shuold be taller) and it should be a little looser.

Don't feel bad. I was sent the wrong size and I don't know what to do either. I think I figured out my correct size (Classic Small) but Peasant does not have it in stock and I don't think they know when they would. I also have not seen it in any of the online stockists and AFAIK, American Rag and Carve don't have it either.

jgu

Reaction score
I stretched it a little lenghth wise in that pic. its actually about 1.5" shorter on me, 2" above the bottom of the fly on my jean.

I don't think it looks bad, just a little tight. If only I had another inch in the body. Do you think it'll stretch?

I shouldn't keep anything unless I'm 100%. I'll give it till the weekend to make the final decision.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a W+H red flecked with black classic fit tiger hoodie size small?
I bought it at American Rag yesterday and since i got the black one here on hold, i was going to return it, but I figure if someone on here wants it, i'll sell it for 175 shipped in the US.

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by raley
I'd like to see a pic of the red/white one, if anyone has one.

Here's a pic posted by seoulfully in post #154 of this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads