• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

abcdefghijkl

Reaction score
New hakama santome fabric is 🤤 wish they made more traditional trousers with it.
This is the grey from this week’s release?
All the pictures I have seen look to have a brown/beige tone but this looks more like a true grey. Good to know!

norigim

Reaction score

This is probably fake right? lol

Emixam

Reaction score

This is probably fake right? lol

I'd say real, even though I cannot recall this style. The work on the crochet and cable knit is pretty intense here, I don't think they would spend so much time faking a sweater like that. Hand crochet and cable knitting is very time consuming and a hard skill to find these days.

norigim

Reaction score
I'd say real, even though I cannot recall this style. The work on the crochet and cable knit is pretty intense here, I don't think they would spend so much time faking a sweater like that. Hand crochet and cable knitting is very time consuming and a hard skill to find these days.

It's the Bollard Crew Knit from 20AW I believe.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
I may have luckily got the fake seller with best customer service haha. Zen have said the seller will accept the return but there is 10% commission fee (not clear if that’s Zen asking for that or him).

the seller saying they don’t sell fakes so perhaps they just don’t realise but doubt it

frunk

Reaction score
This is the grey from this week’s release?
All the pictures I have seen look to have a brown/beige tone but this looks more like a true grey. Good to know!
It looks brown-er/beige-r in person. I was shocked they called it gray too. My favorite hakama color way by far

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may have luckily got the fake seller with best customer service haha. Zen have said the seller will accept the return but there is 10% commission fee (not clear if that’s Zen asking for that or him).

the seller saying they don’t sell fakes so perhaps they just don’t realise but doubt it
That's a great result on them accepting a return. I think that'll be Zen asking. They take a % from sales for export of goods. This is from another thread...

'Looks like the big proxy companies have had certain tax loopholes closed. Before they could claim the 8% GST back on all items purchased as they were exporting them, but I guess they now need to supply evidence of said value at point of export. Hence why a lot of these companies only charged 200-500 yen per item rather than a percentage.'

illiterate

Reaction score
Any more info on the Monroe JKT (0122205013014)? Only stockist or mention of it on the internet seems to be on Haven's website.

1668221341879.png

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are lucky. It's $45 here in France, including shipping fees!

Here it's 25% VAT from the first cent. And then additional customs fees as high as another 20% on stuff over $150. 😬😬

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads