• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Brian SD

Reaction score
Infinite Undiscovery looks alright. The RPG that I am looking forward to this year is Valkyria Chronicles.

keikun13

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarity
how has tf2 been?

I quit when the medic update came out because it was horrible on public servers.

Yes, it was pretty horrible when the medic update came out because there were so many medics about, but it's much better now. They released updates for the pyro and the heavy as well as a few new maps and a new game mode: arena. Overall, I think the game is better than it was pre-medic update. The only thing is that whenever a class update comes out, everyone ends up playing that class so I usually try to stop playing for a few days until that craze has cooled off and it's usually better. I would definitely come back and see how you like it now though. TF2 is probably one of the greatest multiplayer games ever made.

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in Tales of Vesperia. Haven't played an JRPG in ages (I think the last one was FFX, and I didn't end up finishing it) and I'm a bit hesitant about getting a game that'd take 50+ hours to finish, but I think I'll give it a try at some point.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been incredibly busy so all I've really had time to play is WoW. Have been wanting to get into VF5 again.

Edit: thetieguy: Space Invaders Extreme is the only DS game you really need.

clarity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keikun13
Yes, it was pretty horrible when the medic update came out because there were so many medics about, but it's much better now. They released updates for the pyro and the heavy as well as a few new maps and a new game mode: arena. Overall, I think the game is better than it was pre-medic update. The only thing is that whenever a class update comes out, everyone ends up playing that class so I usually try to stop playing for a few days until that craze has cooled off and it's usually better. I would definitely come back and see how you like it now though. TF2 is probably one of the greatest multiplayer games ever made.

Ya I always had a ton of fun. Maybe I'll fire it up next weekend. =D

The only thing that I enjoyed about the medic patch was that new map where you push the bomb across on the tracks. My best class was Demo so needless to say that was a lot of fun.
laugh.gif

humza

Reaction score
I have both PS3 and Wii. However, I really only play Smash Bros on the Wii. For PS3 I really only play Call of Duty 4, MGS4, and I recently picked up Assassin's Creed (average game IMO).

I'm eagerly waiting for Resident Evil 5, and Final Fantasy 13 (my first final fantasy game ever!).

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Got 70 on my shadowpriest this weekend. What a huge difference in his dps when I hit 70, bought some new spells, and put on three pieces of lvl 70 epics. Can't wait to get him really geared up. And the flying mount pwns.

Hunter is 3/4 down 69 and I have five solid lvl 70 blue pieces for him, mostly geared PVP. He's going to get a rest and be used only for 2-box dps when needed for the priest.

Still thinking WotLK will be TG weekend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads