• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

star656

Reaction score
Those are the cleanest, tightest creasing dublins I've ever seen.
Is chromepak considered 'dublin' leather or are you referring to the colorway?

I wish something similar to the old olive (brown) chromepak would get re-released. Had a pair of Rancourts in that many years ago that just didn't fit unfortunately.

Turns31

Reaction score

I wish something similar to the old olive (brown) chromepak would get re-released. Had a pair of Rancourts in that many years ago that just didn't fit unfortunately.
Similar tannage but different. I just thought he said dublin. Both can be super pipey though.

qtip.416

Reaction score

This Olive Chromepak was re-released last year. Lovely leather.

Attachments

• 6A3EBCDA-ACDA-44C7-B79A-B53B2233CCA6.jpeg
    6A3EBCDA-ACDA-44C7-B79A-B53B2233CCA6.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 0071F219-9D1C-4C91-ACAF-0732E50F00D2.jpeg
    0071F219-9D1C-4C91-ACAF-0732E50F00D2.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 153

jwy

Reaction score
Would love to get a pair of shell cognac one day. Still waiting for my first viberg order to come tomorrow

There's an awesome 9 metal eyelet pair in 7.5 on Ebay UK for sale if that's the size you're looking for. Only listed as shipping to UK/EU but maybe a message for an offline sale could work.

*Not affiliated in any way, wish they were my size!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115744801221

star656

Reaction score
There's an awesome 9 metal eyelet pair in 7.5 on Ebay UK for sale if that's the size you're looking for. Only listed as shipping to UK/EU but maybe a message for an offline sale could work.

@CasuallyWorked

Just fyi for anyone who isn't tracking:
Be careful on ebay and grailed, they have filters that will block your message if you try to send 'personal contact info'. I think any email with @ will probably flag filters. Might be able to space it out or send instagram contact, etc. If the seller is private party, do some googling with their username, you might find them on reddit or instagram and be able to ping them there.

jwy

Reaction score
@CasuallyWorked

Just fyi for anyone who isn't tracking:
Be careful on ebay and grailed, they have filters that will block your message if you try to send 'personal contact info'. I think any email with @ will probably flag filters. Might be able to space it out or send instagram contact, etc. If the seller is private party, do some googling with their username, you might find them on reddit or instagram and be able to ping them there.

Good info. Best case would be that they could re-list them with shipping cost outside UK and go through the proper payment channels (paypal) so everyone feels secure.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score

Such a great price but half size to big!! Thank you for looking out though, maybe one day #grail #lastPairAndImOut lol 😂

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was one of the few jackasses that got the natural crust double cordovan. It just shipped, ill post pics once they arrive.

Yes I completely forgot about them until i got the shipping confirmation email lol

Jmccle2

Reaction score
I was one of the few jackasses that got the natural crust double cordovan. It just shipped, ill post pics once they arrive.

Yes I completely forgot about them until i got the shipping confirmation email lol
Same. I didn’t forget about them, but I thought they weren’t shipping until May/June? Nice surprise.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics