• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they’ll ship. It does say “please exclude Canada Goose & Viberg”
I think they'll cancel, AJD just commented on the reddit comment I made for it letting me know. The code does go through, you could always try, but in all likelihood I think they'll cancel.

nhlducks35

Reaction score
Looking good (toes looks crooked but are not)
72CE4475-91C0-4D7F-B025-9A9FB8C88A2B.jpeg

BatmanFactory

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of the wholecut boot worn in? I want to know if/how the style changes the wear pattern of the upper, particularly over the forefoot

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
We've had some rain, and the snow's coming next. This pair of Division Road × Viberg Bobcats in Horween olive waxed flesh and natural Chromexcel on Christy soles is seeing its first winter.

Waxed flesh, Chromexcel, Christy soles... That reads like a weather resistance checklist. Check, check, check.

While every one of Division Road's unique boot makeups is obviously carefully considered, some stand out as being more surprising than most of the others. For me, this makeup is one of those -- a surprising, unusual, unexpected stunner of a boot.

DSCF8205_POST.jpg

DSCF8199_POST.jpg

DSCF8193_POST.jpg

goalaso

Reaction score
We've had some rain, and the snow's coming next. This pair of Division Road × Viberg Bobcats in Horween olive waxed flesh and natural Chromexcel on Christy soles is seeing its first winter.

Waxed flesh, Chromexcel, Christy soles... That reads like a weather resistance checklist. Check, check, check.

While every one of Division Road's unique boot makeups is obviously carefully considered, some stand out as being more surprising than most of the others. For me, this makeup is one of those -- a surprising, unusual, unexpected stunner of a boot.

View attachment 1506655

View attachment 1506654

View attachment 1506653
Completely agree. Surprised I like this boot so much. From the DR site, they write: "The Waxed Flesh is... designed to patina by revealing the nap of the Marine Field Leather over prolonged use, which will correspond in color to the undyed Natural CXL on the grain side through continued exposure as deep scuffs and high wear areas will reveal a complex patina of texture and tone."
Are they saying that this particular waxed flash's patina will correspond to the natural chromexcel?? One not had waxed flesh boots, but it seems hard to believe...

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moring all. Been a while since I've posted on the forum.
Standard issue dark cognac shell boots on the 2030.

iemMfqa.jpg
Those Dark Cognac Shells look amazing! When did you get these? Were these from Viberg's website? The pictures on their website make them look incredibly dark, but your pair is so much lighter!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who picked up a pair off cultizm, how long did it take for your order up update? It's been 4 days and there's been 0 change on my end.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads