• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

westie187

Reaction score
What do you all think of this horse hide boot.
_dsf3557.jpg

Sort of like a cowboy boot.

Is it versatile with all denim colors?
That's the Leffot MTO, correct?

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the Leffot MTO, correct?
Yes that's right......I don't find this boot hideous. I find it unique, which is what fashion is all about, eh? Or maybe I like hideous..

They totally look like cowboy boots but hotter. They resemble my elephant skin boots in a way but more prehistoric...... I'm this close to pulling the trigger...Have to first figure out how to pair it...Denim shirt? Denim jeans?

Last edited:

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes that's right......I don't find this boot hideous. I find it unique, which is what fashion is all about, eh? Or maybe I like hideous..

They totally look like cowboy boots but hotter. They resemble my elephant skin boots in a way but more prehistoric...... I'm this close to pulling the trigger...Have to first figure out how to pair it...Denim shirt? Denim jeans?

Admittedly the boot is not for me, but I like how they rock it in that picture with lighter denim/chinos.

jp2k1

Reaction score

Right there.

sklark23

Reaction score
I just hate the black heel counter. Had it been all one shade of bullhide it would have been much better

Aviv

Reaction score
It's the two-tone that kills it for me. I can handle the alligator look but the two shades of brown really make them a bit goofy.

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me the leffot make up is one of the least aesthetically pleasing boots I have seen. What's sad is that had they stuck with one....even two tones it would have looked so much better. The fact that it took so long for them to sell out tends to indicate the masses think so too.

I wonder with all of the wondeful make ups leffot has done over the years, how did they end up this colorway.

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well since that's entirely a subjective question I'll just let it float..
That is certainly polite! Someone somewhere must love that design though.

If Viberg carried the darker brown leather all the way up, this boot would be a bigger hit. Even still I'm enamored. It's so subtle....It's got a total crocodile, prehistoric vibe. Did I already say that?

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me the leffot make up is one of the least aesthetically pleasing boots I have seen. What's sad is that had they stuck with one....even two tones it would have looked so much better. The fact that it took so long for them to sell out tends to indicate the masses think so too.

I wonder with all of the wondeful make ups leffot has done over the years, how did they end up this colorway.

So you don't like it?

Kidding.

It is majorly unusual. I would not wear them with shorts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads