• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tucking shirts/polos into jeans?

aspriel

Reaction score
What does everyone think, especially with RL polos being so long that they cover the back pocket design?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't tuck polos and tshirts. Button front and collared shirts can be tucked, depending on the fit.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tucking in polos and t-shirts into jeans can be done imo, but I consider it an advanced move so to speak, because you must have confidence and a good build, great fit, and kick ass belt to pull it off. When it's done right I think it looks a thousand times better than that amjack faux tuck look that I see everywhere around here in Hollywood.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm a chronic tucker. I always tuck polos/ts unless they're just too short, of which I have a few but not many that can't be tucked.

for reference here's how I roll polos and Ts, from the WAYWT thread

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And unsurprisingly, it looks damn good. I should've added for clarity that like all rules, it's kind of worthless, but accurate far more often than it isn't. Fit's what matters, and it's basically the difference between you and this.
By the way, those second boots kick ass. What are they?

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stalker McStalkerson
Jason, your belt in the 2nd pic is awesome.

Sugarcane Belt I think
I freaking love that belt too. Best belt evar!!!

--Wade

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
By the way, those second boots kick ass. What are they?

those boots are Paul Smith. That 2nd belt is actually Lucky Jeans.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40