• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TT Bagatt shoes

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these? I lost the bid to a pair on eBay last Sunday and the winning bidder told me he'd let me know if they didn't fit him. Lo and behold they didn't fit, so he contacted me, being the kind gentleman he is. He just wants to get his money back - turned out to be $71 including shipping. Is this a good deal? I like the style of the shoes, but I'm not famillair with the quality/pricing of the name.

Here's a link if it helps any:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TT-Bagatt-Leathe...QQcmdZViewItem

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
Anyone know anything about these? I lost the bid to a pair on eBay last Sunday and the winning bidder told me he'd let me know if they didn't fit him. Lo and behold they didn't fit, so he contacted me, being the kind gentleman he is. He just wants to get his money back - turned out to be $71 including shipping. Is this a good deal? I like the style of the shoes, but I'm not famillair with the quality/pricing of the name.

Here's a link if it helps any:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TT-Bagatt-Leathe...QQcmdZViewItem

The winning bidder lives in my parents zip-code out on Dash Point in Washington. I am sorry to say this and I am sure that this one auction is not representative of your taste but those shoes are ugly, really ugly. Really, really ugly. So...ugly.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah....I'm not a fan of the square toe really. I do like the contrast stiching....not sure I'd wear them much though. The main reason I'd be buying them is I'm a bit of a "shoe collector", if you will and like to have pairs of smaller, lesser-known labeled shoes....mostly from Europe for now. Seems wierd, but I'm the same way with dress shirts. If I see a obscure label that looks well-made...it'll be on it's way to my closet!

yeyopr

Reaction score
Summer is drawing to a close, but it's never too late to pick up a timeless dress! The Audrey Lacey Romance dress by Tt Collection is just lovely - it can be layered throughout colder seasons and flaunted solo all summer. Visit: http://www.ttcollection.com

I recommend ANYTHING LACE WITH ITS HEIRLOOM QUALITY CAN TAKE YOU FROM DEMURE TO GOTH, DEPENDING ON YOUR MOOD. Mix with a white poplin shirt for the Prada look, or with leather to channel the Givenchy runway.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads